Undeniable

A'Marah

"Ma ! Give me my keys! " I yelled angrily towards my mom who was holding my keys to my 2015 all black escalaed esv. "I have to go see him!"

"No you don't. That boy is no good , you need to fucking listen to me and stop being hard headed" My mom tossed my keys in her black and gold MK bag that was on the table in the hallway "Ma you don't even know him like that! He's been nothing but respectful towards you and papa " I shouted, my mom was actually trippen for no reason.

She made it seem like Kyrie was such a bad dude but that's not even the case , he actually cares for me and loves me. Yes I know my mom was young once but to be honest shit changed and now of days if you have a good dude you better hold em down.

Kyrie was another Hood nigga but he was my Hood nigga and he was perfect in my eyes. I loved the shit out of that boy it was no denying that.

"I know those type of boys Marah. You don't think I was young once huh ? I've seen it all! " Her ghetto accent was coming out , my mother was straight from the Hood. Grew up on the streets and everything , she knows the value of nothing and she Also knows the value of having money.

"Yeah you seen it all but you've never met anybody like Kyrie Ma! You don't know him. " I protested , Which was true. She didn't know him all she knew was that he was my bestfriend now he's my lover.

Yeah he's running the streets but what nigga isn't now of days.

"He ain nothing but a hood nigga!" She shouted

"And daddy wasn't?! " She just looked at me with a cold look in her big brown eyes , words can't even explain how I was feeling right now.

"The difference is that your dad had somebody that was standing 10 toes down for him. No matter what the case was !".

"And no matter what the case is ima be there for Kyrie Ma . Why can't y'all understand this? " I asked in my soft voice

"Your only 18 A'Marah , what can you possibly do for that nigga? Huh?! "

I looked down at the wooden floor examining my pretty pink polished toes. Then my eyes shifted to the picture of my mom and dad on the hallway wall , I chuckled softly then darted my eyes towards her.

"The same thing you did for daddy..."

"A'Marah I'm done having this conversation with yo ass! Take yo --" She raised her hand then balled it up into a fist , calming herself down. "We'll talk when your father gets here. Go to your room A'Marah" My mom flipped her jet black hair over her shoulder , I rolled my eyes and slammed my pink room door shut.

"Dont be slamming no motherfucking doors in this bitch if yo ass don't pay no motherfucking bills A'Marah! You gonna make me tap that ass " She was in full hoodrat mode now , to be honest I love my mom but she's being an A hole right now .

"I'll be back" I whispered to my blue eyed blue nosed baby pitbull her name is richy. Kyrie got her for me not to long ago for my birthday.

I jogged to my bathroom that was ajoined to my room, turning on the shower & plugged in my ipod to the dock. "Kodak black - Kill season" Played loud from my speakers, I pressed shuffle then walked out my bathroom.

I peaked my head out of my room door , noticing my mom's bag was still in the hall. I quickly grabbed my keys to my truck and dipped back in my room as well as locking the door that I only had the key for.

Her trying to stop me from seeing my baby is only going to bring me to him more and in an even sneakier way. "Kill season , kill for no reason" I rapped along with broward county favorite rapper Kodak.