U.13

This about to get juicy ....

A'Marah in the Mm

"time heals ...."

Trina

Wedding day

"Omg ma I got cold feet , what if he don't go through with it ?" My sister Brandy asked , my mother sighed and continued to pace around the dressing room while I did her makeup .

    I rolled my eyes thinking about this trash ass wedding , I can't lie part of its my fault why their marriage probably won't last but it ain't shit I can do now.

They're lucky she had this wedding on break because if it was during school time I wouldn't be here , I'd "be home" .

   "That man is in love with you sweety , don't even think that !" My mother encouraged her "Right Trina ?" They both looked up at me "Sure he does" I said with a fake smile , I dropped the blush brush and looked at my work.

"Done."

"Oh my gosh mom look , I look amazing ! This is way better than paying somebody else to do this." My mother came over examining her face "it's okay." She shrugged off "You look amazing anyway." She added

Nothing is never good enough for her , I pressed down my bridesmaids dress . It was long but not flowy , tight showing off my shape that my mother despised , it had a heart shaped top and it was baby blue since that's their wedding colors .

    It was a knock on the door which made everybody stop what they were doing and look at it . " Go get it Trina." My mother snapped , I took a shot of the champagne that was sitting on the table then went to the door .

    It was Xzavier with a look of sickness in his eyes "Just the person I wanted to see . Come here." He grabbed me by my wrist and yanked me out , we walked down the hallway to where he was getting dressed at .

"Everybody get out real quick I have to speak to her about something important." He said to all the guys that were standing inside the room , the guys eyes me hungrily as the examined my tight dress.  I shook my head and finished drinking my champagne .

    "So what's up ?" I asked

"I can't marry her , I can't think straight . You all I keep thinking about , I know you think I'm fine but I'm not. For some reason I want you. " My eyes shot open , I took another sip before I could speak .

     "I don't know , I understand you got me pregnant and all but you're marrying my sister and I can't do that to her."

"You already fucked around with me , what would be the big deal now ! TRINA I WANT YOU"

"No no no Xzavier understand what you're doing . " I tried to get him to understand but it wasn't going through his head . "Shit man ." I cussed

"You got me doing all this in a church ! Xzavier I already feel bad , I have to hide the fact that you got me pregnant now you want to just drop my sister for me !"

"I know it sound crazy baby ." He got on one knee "But I can't stop thinking about you , us , being together ... Our family . Please Trina ..."  I could see the redness in his eyes , as if he's been drinking or something .