U.5

Ben in the MM

"Everybody so grimey , they'll turn on you for a dollar"

Kyrie

"Mane you sure you trust this mothafucka ?" Ben asked playing with my radio trying to find a good station , every one he turned on had something to do with Thanksgiving coming up and we weren't tryna hear all that.

"Scared money don't make money. "

"I'm just saying Ky, this nigga got a gorilla as a pet cuh! A fucking gorilla you know something is wrong with this man." I sucked my teeth shaking my head trying not to hear this fool.

"And - Anddd what about this, he got one eye and walk around with a cane. Who the fuck do he think he is? " Ben rambled on, my phone started ringing in the cup holder I picked it up and on the screen read Wife

"Yeah baby?" I spoke into the phone "What time will you be coming home? " She asked as I heard her start up the shower "In a couple hours and turn that off we gonna do that when I get home " I smirked

"Ooooo Kyrie right there! Yasss daddy" Ben moaned sounding just like a little bitch "Tell Ben to shut his lonely Roach face ass up! " She yelled loud enough for Ben to hear "Yo nigga not complaining" He yelled back

"Yes I am bitch" I laughed putting my attention back on the road "But wassup baby? Why you asked? " Ben turned around in his seat and grabbed the black Duffel bag from the back seat and placed it on his lap.

"Nothing baby. But bye bye I'll see you when you get home. I love you."

"I love you too. " Then I hung up and tossed the phone in the cup holder. I turned into the plaza where we were meeting up at. This dude owned businesses all over the Hood and it's time I think I partake in some business plans.

Ion only wanna rule the streets but I wanna rule the world.

"Bruh what you touching inside the bag?" I looked over at Ben as I parked the car. "Brudda it's the gun just in case a nigga wanna pop off "

I looked at him like he was stupid "That shit big bruh , you think you gonna get it out in time? " Ben shook his head and zipped up the bag "I guess I gotta shoot mothafuckas through the bag."

We walked up to the barber shop that read Barber Shop in red and white letters , we walked inside and it looked like a regular place. People getting their hair cut and talking about sports and shit.

"I'm looking for Gram" I spoke out loud rubbing my goatee. "Partners" He said with open arms and a cigar in his mouth as he came from the back of the barber shop.

"Right this way" He motioned us to come to the back with his cigar, Ben and I looked at each other then went to the back to start business.

"So how much we putting down on the table?" He asked us leaning on his cane, Ben looked at me once again Which made me laugh inside cause I knew what he was thinking.

Gram looked like the type of person you couldn't trust, he always had this smirk on his mouth that made it seem like all he did was trick people and that eye really was throwing me off but I can't keep looking at the man flaws.

Cause he got something I want and got what he need..

See now I'm not dumb, I do my personal research on people before I try and go into business with them. Gram wants to go own the strip club on 55th but short a couple grand and that's exactly what I got.