I close my eyes and take it in and I'm bleeding out for you...

OMG!!! 424 reads?! I love you guys! Thank you so much! I can't describe how happy I'm right now!!! *tackles and hugs* THANK YOU!!!! Anyways to the story we've all been waiting for! (I should probably stop abusing the explanation point...) XD You may not like this chapter.                                                                                                   

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"I, ah, I didn't mean it," I squeak. His cold eyes bore into mine. "Shouldn't have done that then," he said harshly. He pulled the trigger.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

My eyes shot open. I was covered with sweat. Gross, when do you think these people will let us shower? I looked around the room. The boys were just sitting in different parts of the room staring at the ground. Strange. They're usually messing around with each other or screaming random junk. 

I should ask Liam what's wrong. I walked up to him. "Hey Liam where's Louis?"  Wait, what? That's not what I wanted to ask. Plus Lou is over in the corner over ther- I blinked in surprise. The place where Lou sat was empty. But I swear he was just there!

Liam just shrugged. "So you don't know," I ask. "Yes I do," he says. "But you just said you didn't." "I don't." That makes no sense at all. "Oh ok." I walk off. Hold up. What the heck? Ok? What's wrong with me? I walk up to the door and open it. The door is open? I thought creepy dude and Amanda kept it locked?

I should tell the others the door is open. I looked back. They were gone. Ahh... You know what I'm not even going to question how that's possible.

"Where's Lou," I ask. Where's everyone else. I walk to the kitchen. Lou's sitting at the table with the rest of the boys, drinking coffee. W- Not even going to ask. "LOU!" I tackle him with a hug. Ok now I'm going to question that!  Why am I hugging him?! I should smack him. "Nyra, we need to go," Lou says in a panicked tone. 

He grabs my hand and runs out the front door. Where to now, I wonder but for some reason can't ask. Why can't I control my body?! The boys pulled up with a van.  Lou opened the door and got in. "We'll see at seven," he says and closes the door. They drive off. WHAT?! Are you kidding me right now! 

I walked back into the house. I blinked in surprise or well mentally, apparently on the outside I was fine with it. I was at the concert. "You made it!" I turned around only to be tackled by the boys. "YOU!" "What?" The boys got off of me and run away. I stood up and turned around. Amanda stood there with a gun pointed at me. "Amanda..." "You will pay!" "Please think."

"Why," she asked tears running down her face. "Please..." "Why... you promised." With that said, she lifted the gun and shot me.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Pain. It was everywhere. I opened my eyes. It hurt to breath. I saw Niall's, Zayn's, and Harry's worried and panicked faces looking at me.  "Liam! Louis! She's conscious," Harry yelled. "We need to get help or she's going to die," I could hear Liam's voice say. "I-I don't know..." Amanda's voice trailed off. 

"Hey how you feeling," Niall asks. "It hurts," I cry. "It's ok. You'll be fine in a little bit soon," Zayn says, trying to comfort me. I feel tears slide down the sides of my face. As I took another breath, unbearable pain spread across my chest. "It hurts too much to breath," I choke out. "Shh," Harry says, stroking my hair.

it became harder to breath. "Ca-can you sing to me," I ask in a voice no higher than a whisper. The three nod their head. "What song do you want to hear," Zayn asks. "Bleeding out by Imagine Dragons," I whisper hoarsely. They nod their head. Niall started singing softly.

" I'm bleeding out                                                                                                                                                 Said if the last thing that I do

Is to bring you down

I'll bleed out for you

So I peel my skin

And I count my sins

And I close my eyes

And I take it in

And I'm bleeding out

I'm bleeding out for you (for you)"

Zayn started singing next.

"When the day has come

But I've lost my way around

And the seasons stop and hide beneath the ground

When the sky turns gray

And everything is screaming

I will reach inside

Just to find my heart is beating"

Then Harry.

"You tell me to hold on

Oh you tell me to hold on

But innocence is gone

And what was right is wrong"

Then They started to sing softly together.

"Cause I'm bleeding out

Said if the last thing that I do

Is to bring you down

I'll bleed out for you

So I peel my skin

And I count my sins

And I close my eyes

And I take it in

And I'm bleeding out

I'm bleeding out for you (for you)"

I smiled. They're actually not that bad. Lou's voice hit my ears. "She's dying. She lost a lot of blood. SHE NEEDS HELP!"  It went silent. No words matched their lips. Niall looked panicked again. He was saying something. Harry looked over his shoulder shouting but still I heard nothing.

The pain slowly went away. I lifted up my hand to let them know I would be ok. My vision faded into nothing.

I felt, saw, and heard nothing....