chapter 3 inroductions

Sebastian's pov

After the meeting he wanted a few moments alone with his mates to get to know them so after having mindlinking his brothers he had them lead their guest to the kitchen to enjoy lunch while he took his mates up to his room they sat on his king size he turned to his mate with the long red hair and pretty blue eyes whats your name beautiful mate he asked her? Blushing pink she said Kelly Hayward mate he touched her cheek and said nice to me you my Luna and I'm Sebastian hunter he then turned to his beautiful blonde mate who also had blue pretty eyes and said and whats your name my beautiful mate and Luna? Blushing as well she said tiara savage well your both beautiful and I'm glad to have you as my mates he told them he turned on the television and said lets spend some time together he turned on Netflix.

Kelly's pov

There was a knock on their mates door and he said come in it was maid sorry to bother you alpha and Luna's she said but i thought you all might be hungry thanks gina their mate said as she sat the big platter of food down and a younger girl sat down a few different kinds of soft drinks your welcome alpha they said before leaving shutting the door behind them well ladies he said lets dig in.

Tiara's pov

After using hand sanitizer their mate made their plates and they all grabbed a soda and started to eat the delicious lunch she still couldn't believe the moon godess would make her share a mate with her worst enemy She took a bite of shrimp.