chapter 4 meet the family

Sebastian's pov

Walking downstairs holding both of his mates hands he was pleased to see all of his family and pack members his mom was holding his baby niece and his dad his baby nephew while his oldest nephew was running around with some of the packs kids.

Fancy's pov

When she saw her firstborns mates she liked them instantly mom dad these are my mates Kelly & tiara Nice to meet you girls she said as they smiled and said nice to meet you to.

Tiara's pov 4 hours later

After meeting her mates whole family and pack members she called her mom and dad and waited for them to pick up hey dad she said when he picked up she explained how shed found her mate who was Kelly's as well he congratulated her but was also synthetic to her whole situation.

Kelly's pov

After getting off the phone with her parents she felt a little better they were bringing her things tomorrow as well as coming to meet her mate she finished brushing her teeth and put on her mates long t shirt he lent her.

Sebastian's pov

When both of his mates came in the room in his t shirt it was all he could do not to mark them right there his wolf storm howled in lust in his head he was in the middle to be by them both they blushed as Kelly got on the right side and tiara got at his left side.