chapter 6 lets go shopping

Kelly's pov

Hey do you guys want to go to the mall asked asked nick Logan and Brents mates sage summer and Selena sure she and tiara both responded.

Tiara's pov

She knew she would have to try to get along with Kelly for their mates sake she hated the fact they had to share a mate and that their kids would be siblings she finished putting on her make up and put on her fluffy coat.

Sebastian's pov

He was finishing up some paperwork when he smelled his mates sweet scents before they knocked come in my loves he told them which they did Kelly sat on his right knee and tiara sat on his left he kissed them both.

Kelly's pov

Baby were going to the mall with sage summer and Selena she told her mate only of you girls take your personal guards he told them in his sexy voice but sounding stern yes papi they both said she gave him a long hot kiss on his plump lips which he returned.

Tiara's pov

Waiting into Kelly was done she gave her mate a hot kiss as well which he eagerly returned love both he said.

Sebastian's pov

He gave both his mates some money over their protest and sent them on their way with their guards mike rod blade and haze he knew the warriors would protect them with their lives.