chapter 5 mom dad meet my mate

Kelly's pov

After borrowing some cloths and new underthings from her mates sister in law summer she got in the shower using the strawberry body wash and strawberry shampoo she gave her as the hot water relaxed her tense mussles she gave a sigh of relieve.

Tiara's pov

After borrowing some cloths and underthings from her mates cousin chole she got in the shower using the peach body wash and peach shampoo chole gave her she gave a sigh of pleasure when the hot water eased away all of her tension she made sure to scrub good and washed her long hair taking her time with the wash.

Sebastian's pov

Hopping in his brother & sister in laws shower he washed up with with his old spice body wash and used his axe shampoo and washed his hair he was elated to finally have his Luna's.

Kelly's pov

Hi mom and dad she said hugging them mate this is my mom and dad James and Anna mom and dad meet my mate alpha Sebastian her mom hugged him and her dad shook his hand she then introduced her mates family to them glad they got along.

Tiara's pov

Mom and dad meet my mate alpha Sebastian she said proudly seb my mom and dad Jacob and Sara she told her mate her mom hugged him and her dad shook his hand he then introduced them to his family.