Chapter 1

Harry's P.O.V.

____________________________________

"Hey lads",Niall said when he comes into the coffeeshop on the corner. "Hey Niall",Liam and I answerd at the same time. We sat there like 2 hours and were drinking our coffee. A boy walks in. He looks very sweet and he looks at us. "Sit down boy. What's your name?", I said. "Hey, thanks. I'm Louis Tomlinson and I'm new in town " He stand up and gets some coffee. After a few mins he asks "What were you talking about befor i got in? I mean you looked very intrested." "Oh, we were talking about school.... nothing special." He leans to my side and whispers "I can smell it" and now he smirks. "What do you smell?", I ask. I look a little bit confused at him. And then he says "That you're a werewolf. In my hometown were all people werewolfs but not me." He looks down. I think he is shy and thinks that we say that he has to go or something in that way. "I have to go now", Liam said. "Me, too", Niall comment. "Okay, bye lads.", Louis and I say."So, what you wanna do? You can come with me. Or go home or to my home." I said. He didn't answer and looked down sadly. "Did I say something wrong?", I ask scaredly. "No", he said, "It's just.... I-I have no home." Oh no. Should I ask? Yes I should. "You want to live with me?" "If you want, I will", he said smiling."Of course! Ahm...I meand it would be nice.",I said. I was smiling because I know he had something speciol on himself. He began to smile, too. "So, come on. We can go home now. But first I want to show you something." "Okay", he said uncertain. We went a while and came to a big, scary forest. We got in and I turned into a wolf and ran a little while with Lou on my back. After a few minutes I stopped running. He get down from my back and I turned into human again. "I wanna be a werewolf, too.", my......I mean Louis said. I looked down and whispered "I can you make a werewolf but it would hurt amd i donn't want to hurt you." He looked at me and said quietly "Please turn me into a wolf." And I said him to stay exactly where he is and he does. I turned into a wolf and bited him. He screamed very, very loudly and I was worry. I turned into a human again. "I'm sooo sorry, ba...Lou. Is all okay?" I asked worried. He answerd that all is okay but I'm still worried about him. He asked "So how do I turn into a werewolf?" After the question I showed him and he tryed it and done it.

Louis P.O.V.

___________________________________

"I can't belive that I'm a werewolf", I said exited. But Harry looked a littl ebit worried, so I asked him what was wrong. He said "I hurted you much with the bite and that's what I didn't want. It's because I love you very much" and now he puts his hands on the mouth. "Don't be shy. I want it and if anyone does something wrong than it's me and not you. And no matter I love you, too." I was so happy that he has the same feelings like me and I never wanted more. We got on the way home after one hour and arrived at Harry's house at 10 o'clock pm. We were very tired and got to bed. He has only one bed so we both slept in it and it was very, very beautiful. At the next day, he woke up first and got into bathroom when I woke up. I heared a noise like 'Fuuuck' a typ of moaning and I thought it was Harry in the Bathroom. I got in and saw him, giving himself a handjob. As I went in, he was staring at me and I said "Don't be shy babe, I like it. Should I help you with a blowjob?" He looked a little bit shocked at me and I looked down. "Sure you can but......what do you think about having sex?" "If you want it's okay for me" " Yeah I would love to." So, we just fucked and after a while he were coming in me. I loved the feeling. But I didn't know the big surprise.