Chapter 3

Harry's P.O.V.

______________________________________________________________________

I looked at him and asked, "You wanna watch a film?" He answered with an amazed  "Yessssss" I putted a horror movie in and said "You like horror stories?" After a few seconds he answered me "I like them but I always get scared", I liked his typ of people because they are so sweet if they're scared. "It's ok babe. I'm here for you", with this words I started the film. After a few minutes he got scared. I hugged him and said "Baby, all is okay. I'm here. Don't be scared." He only nodded but I knew that he is still scared.

Louis' P.O.V.
______________________________________________________________________

I'm still scared but Harry's words made me strong. I'm watching straight on the TV. I suddenly saw a werewolf in the movie. He was killed and I started to cry. He hugged me again. I began to smile widely. After two hours the movie ended and I was happy. I got up to get some pieces of paper. He signed it and I said "Tomorrow at 8 o'clock am is our fly. We should pack our bags." He nodded and we went up to bedroom. I went to the carbinet beside the bed and put the two big suitcases out and threw it on the bed. We both began to put our stuff in. He was finished after 1 hour and went into the kitchen. I finished 3 hours later. It was 3 o'clock pm and I was hungry. I walked down and the smell from the kitchen was very, very good. I loved it. Harry was in there and cooked.

I'm sorry that this Chapter isn't so long but I hope you likes it.