Chapter 4

Louis' P.O.V.

________________________________________________________________________

On the next day I woke up at 5 o'clock am and I was happy about because I have o finish to pack my bags. I waited until Harry woke up at 7 o'clock. I made breakfast and put some clothes on. As we have finished weöut our suitcase into my car. Aftr a long drive e were at the airport. At 7.50 the boarding was completed and the airplane began to roll. After a few minutes Harry felt asleep and I woke him up as we landed. He wasvry, very happy as he saw the big house. It was near the beach and the Red Sea. We were in Egypt and he liked it so much. I was happy, too because I was here with him and not alone or with someone other.

Harry's P.O.V.
________________________________________________________________________

I was courious because it was my first travel to another continent. And the most important thing is that I was there with Louis. After we put out the things of our suitcase we went to a private beach section. As I wanted to go in the water, he said I should wait anfew minutes because he wanted to ask me something. I was confused at first. He knees done on one knee and asked "Harry Edward Styles, do you want to marry me? To be mine forever?" "Of course!!" I screamed because I was so happy about this question. I loved this day so much. "And the second thing I have to tell you is something very, very special. I'm pregnent." Omg. Did he really say he is pregnent? Yes he is. "Omg I'm the happiest werewolf ever. Does amybody see us here?" He answered with a "No" and I was this happy that I turned into a werewolf. I jumped around and ran into the water and out again and again. I turned into a human again and screamed "Omg. My future husband is pregnant!!!"