Chapter 2

Louis' P.O.V.

_______________________________________

"Harry?", I asked. And he answer with  a simply "Yeah?" So I said, "I've got a big surprise for you. "We will fly away in a few days. I'll tell you the details later. First let's take a shower okay?" "Okay" he said confused. After the shower we went to bed because we had to get up early next day. As we got up he went to bathroom and I heared a retch. I thought something bad had happend, and I was right. He was over toilet and was pucking blood very badly. I was worry about him and asked what was wrong. "I'm okay babe. I swear", he said. But I was still worry about him. I called a doctor, that was also a werewolf and he arrived a few mins later. He came in and said "Show me where he is" and I showed him the bathroom where he was in. He looked confused and said "What's wrong with him?" And I amswerd "He's pucking blood for a few hours", he looked at him and took a blood sample from him. I looked still worried because he is my boyfriend. I was beside him and he didn't want that I'm got away but I went to kitchen and brough him some water.

Harrys P.O.V.

___________________________________________
He came in again with some water. I was still pucking blood but it was better. As I had stopped, he came to me and said "I've got a surprise for you." But i thought it was a joke, because we met three days ago. But suddenly he said, that we're flying away in a few days. On the next day we    went shopping into the mall and we both liked it. At first we got some underwear in the Victoria's Secret shop for me and after this I asked, "Where do you want to go now?" He answered with "Can we go to Primark?" I laughed but it was okay for me. So we went in and bought some clothes for him. As we were on the way out he suddenly turned around and said, "I have to buy one more thing. Wait in the car. I'll be right back." I was very confused but I did what he said. He went straight into the mall again and I waited about 10 minutes. He came back and we were driving home.

----at home---

He went straight in and hided something from me. I tryed to see what it was but I couldn't see it. So I sat down on the couch and waited for him.