Gwen

Gwen:

"Gwendolyn!"

I jolt awake at the sound of my mom calling me furiously. Crap! I almost forgot! My parents have a huge benefit! I've gotta get ready!

"Coming! I'll be down in 30 minutes!"

I hurried out of bed and casually walked to the smokin-hot shower and turned on the water. My parents could wait, I was their little girl. Besides, if I am going to stay the best, I've gotta look and smell my best.

I got out of the shower after about 15 minutes when my 14-year-old brother, Colten, just barges into my room.

"Hey, Gw-. Oh my god I am so sorry!" He shut his eyes while I hastily try to cover up.

"Get out! Now!"

He walks out of the room and shuts the door.

Through the door he says, "Gwen, mom and dad said you have to drive yourself there if you wanna come."

"They can't do that! I don't even have a car!"

I know, I know, I don't have a car. I'm supposed to get one for my 17th birthday in a few months. I have to get stupid A' s in all my classes. Oh shut up! I'm not the blonde bimbo that you see in the movies! I'm a blonde hottie nerd that chooses to hide my nerdiness by getting B's and only some A's.

"Take the bus! Or get your new boyfriend to drive you!" He says as he's walking down the halls.

Okay! I'm definitely not taking the bus! I'd rather die! And right now my ex-bestfriend is probably sleeping with my ex- boyfriend. I'll just ask the neighbors if I could borrow their car.

I pick up my phone and call the Evans. Mrs. Monroe, their maid picks up.

"Hello, its the maid." She says in a bored tone.

"Hi, it's Gwen from next door."

"Gwen? I thought you were at your benefit."

"That's why I'm calling, to see if I could borrow a car to get to the benefit. Please. I'll be extra careful and I'll pay $500 for the night."

"$500? I really could use the money."

"So it's a yes?"

"It's a yes for tonight and only because you're my favorite."

I knew it'd be a yes. My daddy owned this neighborhood. He could throw people out if they got on his bad side and ohhh they'd get on his bad side.

I got dressed in a simple white sweater, skinny jeans, brown riding boots with leg warmers and a dark red scarf. I put my hair up into a half ponytail and curled the ends. Then I did my makeup with a brown smoky eye and red lipstick. I grabbed my bag, did a once over and walked over to the neighbors' to grab my keys and pay the bill.