Sunday Funday, Not

The next day I got ready for the gym. That food was so fudgin' disgusting. My parents are so cruel. Now you might be wondering ' hey, she's 17 and doesn't cuss, interesting' but the reason is because guys need to find me hot and I'm hotter if I don't cuss. It's true.

I changed into my black Nike's, a white Nike t-shirt, and some blue and pink running shorts. I did my hair in a French braid and left to go seek the parent's car keys. God, I wish I had a fudgin' car. It'd be sooo much easier.

"Hey mom, can I have the car keys to go to the gym?"

"Sure, as long as you're only going to the gym."

"Just to the gym, but also maybe to Katie's to pick her up."

"Oh, she's coming along?"

"Well, maybe, if she wants too. She has to stay skinny too you know."

"Honey, do you think maybe you're a little obsessed with being skinny? You're beautiful and it shouldn't matter."

"No, it makes me feel good to be skinny. And I said Katie didn't have to go."

Katie's my best friend. She is my main girl. We do almost everything together. She's not rich like me, but she's one of the hottest in the school like me. She has really long brunette hair and she's almost the same height as me.

"Okay, well have fun and be careful!"

"Mom, we're going to the gym, not downtown. Bye!!" I shout as I'm leaving the house.

As I'm driving I call Katie, she picks up after 3 rings:

"Hey girl! Come to the gym with me!!!" I whine.

"No! I'm having a movie date here with Brian." ( her boyfriend)

" Hoes before bros." ( only cuss word I use)

"But he's graduating at the end of the year and I won't see him much after that."

"Fine, do that, I'll go by myself."

"Hey, I didn't mean it like that."

"Whatever, I gotta go"

I ended the call. I got out of the car went into the gym and started running the treadmill with my headphones in. My dad calls.

"Hey dad."

"Hey princess, how would you feel if we invited a person your age to live with us. But. They would be our servant."

"A person of what gender?"

"Boy"

"Why does he have to live with us?"

"He's an orphan, his parents died a year ago and he has nothing. So we're going to take him in and teach him how to be a responsible adult and pay him so he can have enough for an education and everything else he needs."

"Okay. I don't care along as I don't have to share ANYTHING with him."

"Don't have that attitude towards him when he comes, okay?"

"Not promising anything. But I gotta go I'm at the gym."

I hang up and finish at the gym. This is going to be fun! Not.