That's Him?

Ugh. Today's Wednesday. The day he's supposed to come. Better get going if I want to be out of the house in time. I got out of bed and walked to the shower and turned on the water. As I waited for it to warm up I checked my phone.

1 message from Kit Kat (Katie):

Wanna meet at the Starbucks for breakfast?

I typed back a quick reply saying I'd be there in an hour.

When the shower was warm I stepped in and just thought about life. I tend to do that sometimes, it's actually pretty fun! I thought about my future kids, future husband goals, and the dogs I'll have. After about 20 minutes, I stepped out.

I put on a purple skater skirt with a gray sweater that I tucked in. I put on some nude tights, black ankle boots, and a purple scarf. My phone lit up with a text message from Dillon? Whatever, I ain't answering that.

It was time to leave so I grabbed my bag and walked down the stairs. The front door opens and in walks some dude. I stop and stare. He's gorgeous! He looks up and sees me staring. I look away embarrassed. He smiles and begins to talk to me.

"Hello, I'm Travis."

Travis. The words rolled off his tongue in a sexy way. Travis. I liked it.

"Hi, I'm Gwen." I said self consciously.

Yes, I'm self conscious. I'm a teenage girl. We get self conscious and then in public we act confident.

"You're his daughter?"

"Yep! That's me. His daughter." I said awkwardly.

"Well, it was nice meeting you. I have to meet your dad in a minute so bye,I guess." He laughed and walked away.

Well that was awkward. He is so hot I can't take not wanting him. I need him and know just how to get him. I walked out to my car and headed to meet Katie at Starbucks.

Travis POV:

She's so pretty. It's like she wants to attract guys. I can't just not want her. I need her and I'm going to make sure she needs me.

Katie POV:

Gwen's late. Again. She better have a good excuse or I will be so pissed. I'm only waiting 10 more minutes and if she doesn't show up, oh well, no more Katie to fucking back her up for good.