Chapter 2

----------Five years later--------
Lucy's POV
As usual, Natsu and Gray we're going at it. All throughout Magnolia, you could hear the shouts of "fire dragon iron fist!" and "ice make cannon". Then there was the unmistakable scream of terror when a certain red head watched as her strawberry cake plumuted to the floor.
"Natsu!!!!! Gray!!!!!! I Will Kill You Both!!!!!!!" Was shouted by the murseless red head.
I was sitting in my usual corner with my best friend Levy watching the horrific battle occur. I decided to step in before anything went out of hand. " Ezra!! Let em' go before you kill them." I shouted as she put them both in a choke hold. I throw her a huge purse of jewels," This should be plenty to buy 5 more cakes."
Erza bowls apologetically," thank you so much Lucy for this. I promise it won't happen again."
Now I know what your thinking. What is going on with this scene. Well, ever since gramps decided to take me in as his own flesh and blood, everyone treated me like I was some god. I don't really like it, I mean it's nice and all, but I'm not even that strong. I'm a celestial Mage, and I'm trading in hand to hand combat. I don't believe in hiding behind my spirits; instead, I fight along side them. Anyways enough about all this stupid stuff, back to my story.
As I turned away to walk back to Levy I felt an arm wrap around my waist. I turned quickly, ready to mock whoever it was out. I should have known. Standing beside me was none other than my on again off again boyfriend Natsu. " Hey baby. You know I didn't mean to sleep with her right. I love you more than anything in the world" he said with a sly grin on his face.
I cough a couple times and then shives him as hard as I could away from me. " You can go die in a hole for all I care. I'm not going to forgive you. I trusted you for the last time Natsu Draganeel!" I said with a dark arua surrounding me.
With that being said waved goodbye to my dearest friend, and rushed out of the guild toward my home. Since it was still early afternoon, I decided I would go by some groceries at the local market.
-----------two hours later----------
I finally got done with my shopping and turned down an ally way so I could get home faster. As I walked, I felt like I was being followed. Once I stepped through an aqwardly large puddle I felt something grab my keys and my leg holding me in my spot.
Before I could scream a word I was encased in a water bubble. My vision started to black out, but before I blacked out I saw a blue haired woman and a weird British dude snickering.
------------------------------------------
Laxus POV
I can't get her out of my head. The blonde I saved years and years ago. It's like she has made a home in me. I don't know why gramps sent me off after I gave her to him. God I could kill him right now.
I decided I would go to the bar so I could maybe drink her memory away. What I found there didn't set to well for me. There were phantom lord wizards all over the place. I heard them snickering about how a Jude heartfillia would stop at nothing for his daughter and her cousin.
There was only one thought going through my mind as I ran as quickly as I could to the train station. Let my Lucy and Levy be ok before I find them.
_________________________
Hey guys! I know it's been forever it seems. Let me know how you liked the second chapter! Trust me, I've been debating on if I should add some of the things I'm thinking. But anyways, I love you all!!!!! Byeeeeeee