Chapter 5

Lucy's POV
Well, I'm definitely going to be killed my big brother. I forced him to ride the train with me. -Good going Lucy. Way to start things off with him.- I thought. My thoughts were interrupted by another moan from him.

I couldn't help but laugh at his green face. "Why do you hate me Lucy!?" He quickly said before putting his head out the window.

I replied,"Awww, come on Sting. How can I not think this is funny." I wiped a tear from my eye from laughing so much and yanked him back inside. "We have about 5 more minutes until we get there,"I said seriously," and I have some ground rules. 1) no fighting with anyone. And 2) leave Natsu alone." As I said that he glared at me, somehow forgetting he was on a moving train.

"After everything he's done to you, and you want me to lay off." He said with an angered tone. On our way to the train we had caught up with one another's lives and Natsu came up. I looked down and slowly nodded. I heard him sigh and pull me in for a hug. "It's gonna be ok Blondie. If you don't want me to start anything then I won't." I looked up excited and gave him a big hug.

"Thankyou so much stingy bee!!!!" I yelled. As I pulled away from him I saw all the people starring at us. "What," I barked out," have you not seen a brother and sister bond." They all quickly turned away, scared I would hurt them. I laughed a little and turned back to a green sting hanging out the window.
---------------------------------------
TIME SCIP TO GUILD
Natsu's POV
-Lissana's lips are so soft. I can't believe I held out for so long. I wish I hadn't wasted my time with Lucy.- my thoughts were interrupted by the doors slamming open and someone yelling "I'm back!!!" I turned away from lissana to see Lucy in the entrance. I shoved lissana away and ran up to Lucy. "Welcome love, have you come back to finally be with me again." I said with a smirk. She laughed and out her hand on my chest and leaned close to my ear and whispered," I would if you weren't a lying cheater that should be neutered." She pushed me with such force that I fell to the ground.

As I sat on the ground looking up at Lucy, I saw a figure behind her. He was tall with spiky hair. He smelled like one of those stupid sabers. I growled,"Did the little kitty lose his way home?" As the words left my lips I felt a sharp pain rip through my head. I looked up after the stars were gone and saw a very mad Lucy.

"Don't you dare talk about my brother that way, or you will find yourself 6 feet under." She growled. Shocked gasps were heard inside the guild hall. She got up on one of the tables beer us and shouted,"That's right, Sting Eucliff is my brother!!"

After she said that the hole back of the guild blew up throwing most of us forward.
------------------------------------------
Hey guys, sorry for not updating for what seems like ages. I promise not to do it again. If you look back to last chapter's comments you'll see that I have been upset and had a lot on my plate. Lol and I would just like to say Thankyou to one reader. I won't say his or her name, but thanks for showing me people still wanna read and are interested in this book. Well I'll see you all next time!!!! Byeeeeee