Chapter 6

Lucy's POV
All I could here was an annoying high pitched noise. I looked around to see most of my friends either hurt or passed out. -what just happened- I heard a menacing laugh come from from outside. I quickly got up and ran out to the back. There stood a huge walking building in the ocean, and the man with spiky hair I met earlier. "Hey bunny girl, you really shouldn't have ran away. You made master very angry." He said with a smirk, slowly approaching me. 

I fell to my knees and felt something wet on my right cheek. -what is this? am I crying?- I lifted my hand to my cheek to see, that in fact, I was crying. I looked back to all my friends that were still conscious and smiled sadly to them. I turned my head away once I saw master try to get up. I turned my gaze to where the laugh had come from. Standing up shaking from anger and yelled," If I leave with you, you won't hurt my friends!" 

He took a few more steps till he was right in front of me and whispered," I can promise you that I wont hurt them." I felt relief flood through me, but that was short lived when I caught on to what he meant. I heard a sigh come from him," I truly am sorry for what might happen to your friends, but my master does as he pleases."

I could feel all hope drain from me once those words were spoken. I looked back one final time to see Natsu stand up and get in a fighting stance. He looked right at me and smirked his famous grin," Don't worry Lucy. After I finish this guy up, we can finally be alone to talk this stuff over." I cringed at his words, but I was glad he stilled cared for me. 

The man then pushed me to the side and got in a fighting stance as well. He laughed at something he must have thought and yelled," Come at me flame brain, but Black Steal Gajeel never loses." -so that's his name.-

Natsu charged at Gajeel with his flaming hands, but Gajeel simply threw him over his shoulder and laughed as his whole body turned into steal. "Is that all you got kid?" He yelled over Natsu's yelp of pain. Natsu shakily stood and coughed up a little blood. "If that's all you can do, I should just finish this fight now!" He yelled while charging at Natsu. As Natsu was about to counter attack, what looked like a water blade stabbed him. Gajeel stopped his attack and ran to Natsu to see who had done it. I looked behind Natsu to see a weird looking blue headed girl. 

I couldn't move and neither could anyone else. Gajeel turned to the girl and started yelling at her. Her only reply was,"I must save my Gajeel." Gajeel threw her to the ground and stared punching her. All you could hear was Natsu saying he was sorry to everyone, and the pain filled screams that could be heard from the girl underneath Gajeel.

I ran to Natsu with tears poring out of my eyes as I heard his final words. "Lucy, find him. You deserve to be happy." He fell limp in my arms as I cried. -who am I supposed to find? why are you leaving me Natsu?! I know you were a disgusting pig but I still cared for you!!-

I turned my attention to the girl that was unconscious. I had to hold back the urge to beat her myself for what she had done, but i knew it wouldn't help. I grabbed Gajeel by the end of his hair and whispered," Get me out o here. Please. I need my cousin now." With that said he whispered apologies and we left for the building in the ocean.

Goodbye Natsu. 

Goodbye Fairy Tail. 

Goodbye my family.....

____________________________________________________________________________________

So that is the end of chapter 6! I know you guys will probably kill me for killing Natsu but he was a pig. Don't worry what he said is very important. Stay tuned to figure out what he meant!!

remeber i do not own Fairy Tail or its characters. Love you guys! Byeeeeeeee