Chapter 7

What about the others," I say while he takes me to his car and opens the door. Reece runs around the other side and gets in.

"They will find away home," he says with a smile while he fiddles with the radio to find a good station.

"What are we doing?"

"We are going home,"

"What about school?"

"Your feeling sad and there is always tomorrow. What's with all the question?"

"I don't know" I say shrugging my shoulders. From then on it was silent but not an awkward silence. Reece pulls up in my drive way I get out and walk to the front door and unlocking it. I turn around to see standing behind me.

"What are you doing?"

"You can't be alone when you are sad," we walk through the front door going straight to the kitchen. I pull out the ice cream and go straight to my room and put the tv on and crawl under my covers. While reece walks around my room that's covered in band posters and photos of me and my 2 friends. He stops at group of photos of me and my friends at the beach.

"I like this group of photos,"

"Why?"

"Well for 1) your look really happy and I can't see any cuts or scares and for well 2) you look really sexy in a bikini." I throw a pillow at reece and laugh he walks over and gets under the blankets and takes the ice cream.

"Do you know how long it's been since I have had ice cream?"

"Are you serious? How could you not want ice cream?"

"I always want ice cream but block the want." I say getting up and walking over to my laptop and opening up Skype.

"Do you want to meet my friends?" I say while getting under the covers

"Sure, I would love too." I text my friend Romeo and tell him to get his butt on Skype, literally in the next two seconds Romeo I calling

"Hey sexy," Romeo screams

"Hey Romeo"

"Who is that cutie next to you?" I pull reece closer so Romeo could see him more.

"This is reece he is from next door,"

"Hey mate," reece says in his half British Australian accent. We talked for about half an hour and then ended the call with Romeo.

"He is hilarious," reece says with a smile getting of the bed and putting the ice cream container in the bin.

"He is,"

"Brianna can I ask you something?" Reece sakes walking over and pushing up my sleeves and running circles on my scares

"Yeah,"

"When we saw your scares and we you know did you feel like you wanted to cut?"

"Can you help me with something?"

"Of course," we get up off the bed and walk into my joint bathroom. I open all my draws and cupboards and pull out my blades , razors and pocket knife and put them in a box and hand them to reece. I then go to my handbag and pull out a blade, my last blade and put it in the box.

"There is something about you that makes me feel alright about myself," reece puts the box down and pulls me into a tight hug,I rest my head in the crook of his neck. We pull apart after what seems like forever, we look into each others eyes he leans closer and plants a sweet kiss on my lips.

"I should go," reece pulls away and walks out of my room.

"Please don't," he turns around and holds my hands.

"Brianna I am two years older than you this is my last year at school,"

"So, reece in the past 5 hours of knowing you I have opened up wounds that I have never told anyone about, I gave you all my blades because I trust you and I feel like you would help me through it." I say looking into his eyes

"How about we be friends for a little while longer? That just happens to cuddle?" Reece asks with a cheeky grin.

"Mmm let me think about that.... Yes," I say and pull him into a hug.

"Brianna get down here now!" Mum yells slamming the front door.

"Quick hide," I say trying to get reece to go under my bed,

"Why?" Reece says crawling under the bed.

"How do you think this will look?"

"Okay okay," I run down stairs to be greeted by my angry mum.

"Why are you not at school?" She yells at me, I am pretty sure the whole neighbour hood could hear her.

"It was just over whelming and I couldn't handle it anymore," I say looking down at the ground, not daring to look in her eyes.

"I didn't move here for you to fall back into old habits." She says claiming down. I tell her that it was a one time thing and walk back upstairs. Reece and I talk a bit more and got to know each other other. He told me that he is in the music program and does the rock esetedford every year. It was getting late and mum was still down stairs so reece had to climb out my window. I decided to go for a shower, I got in and let the cold water run over me and then did my usual routine. I hoped put of the shower and walked into my room to get changed, just as I was about to drop my towel I got a text.

R=reece B=Brianna

R- make sure you close your curtains 😏

B- maybe I wanted to put on a show,

But thank you 😘

R=does that mean you want to kiss me?

B= you will never know.! Nighty Nite

R= night

I went over and closed the curtains, and got dressed. By then It was 11pm and sleep was what I needed. I drifted into a deep sleep.....