Chapter 9

BRIANNA'S POV

I could finally get out of the closet, after hearing Reece's and Liv's conversation I was wondering if Reece was going to tell her more. But then again he would loose our game, which we still haven't started due to the interruptions. I go over to Reece's desk that is covered in little notebooks and prices of paper. I sit on his desk chair and swivelling around landing on Reece.

"So... Mr. Mastin, what is with all these pices of paper?"

"Just something I am working on,"

"Really? Mind sharing?"

"Not just yet you will have to wait," he says with a wink. He says while pulling my chair closer to his bed doing it with his foot.

"What do you want to do?" Reece asks me with a cheeky smile on his face.

"Could we watch a movie?"

"I don't have a t.v in my room,"

"That's okay," I say a little up set.

"Wait," he quickly gets up off the bed and runs out the door and quickly making sure to close the door so nobody saw me. He has been gone for about 10 min. The next thing I know the handle on the door is jingling.

I hope it's not one of his sisters.

Thank god Reece walks in with a small t.v, a DVD player and a movie. I laugh at how much he wanted to make me happy.

"Reece you didn't have to do this for me," I say blushing.

"Trust me, I did this for me. Because the movie we are watching is Texas chainsaw massacre,"

"Reece why did you pick that movie? It scare the shit out of me?"

"Because that way you can cuddle me and then when you get scared I can kiss you and tell you that it is all pretend," he says while setting up the tv and DVD player. Once he finished that he went and got in his bed, he patted beside him for me to come sit next to him. I get off the desk chair and walk over to his bed and get under the covers. Snuggling into his side,the movie starts and that's when I notice something.

I pull the duvet up and look under it.

"Um... Brianna what are you doing?" Reece asks looking at me like a am from a foreign planet.

"You are wearing shorts!" I say with a shocked expression on my face. Even at school he would wear long tracks instead of the school shorts.

"Please don't laugh okay, I can't really pull off shorts because of how hairy my legs are." He says blushing. I pull the duvet and start playing with the hair on his knee.

"Brianna stop!"

"Why Reece?"

REECE'S POV

Brianna started playing with the hair on my knee and I don't know if it was if it was just her doing it but it was turning me on.

"Brianna stop!"

"Why Reece?" She says with a cheeky smirk.

"I think you have an Idea why,"

"I don't know what you mean?" She says showing her innocents.

"Are you serious?"

"Reece, I didn't live under a rock, but I just haven't really been in this situation."

"I know you are a virgin, but have you ever gotten close?"

"You were my first kiss," she says shyly, I couldn't believe what she had just said. The kiss I shared with her yesterday was intact her first kiss. I feel bad for agreeing to play this game with her. What happens if I go too far? What happens if I hurt her?