CHAPTER 13

The dinner went well with the Mastin's, it was now Monday morning and I was currently getting ready to go to school. I was just going to straighten my hair and pin the sides back. Romeo was still in bed as per usual, unless he had a training session he wouldn't get out of bed until mid-day. I didn't bother waking him as we were up til' 2 in the morning and with his flight and everything yesterday he needed the sleep in. I walk down stairs and go to the fridge to see a note on the fridge; Brianna or Romeo, Gone to work early, I took the car. So you will have to get a lift with Reece or Deb. love you -mum.

R=Reece B=Brianna

B: 'Good Morning Reece, I was wondering if you could take me to school this morning. Mum left early and took the car?'

R: 'Yeah sure, did you like my surprise?'

B:' What surprise would that be Mr.Mastin?'

R: 'You didn't happen to find anything around the house?'

 I look around my room, lounge room and bathroom, nothing what is he going on about?

B: ‘No should I?’

R: 'Rome was meant to put a present in your room. Obliviously he didn't.'

B: 'You didn't have to do that. What was it anyway?' While I was texting Reece I took out the milk and Uncle Toby's Plus Omega 3 and lured myself a bowel.

R: 'It was a period pass for today at school.'

B: 'how did you get one? And why do I need one?'

R: 'Dion made one up. Well we haven't started our game so I thought what a perfect time to start.

B: ‘Interesting, go to the car now and put it in the back seats pocket. So it doesn’t look suss.’ I run up stairs and quickly bush my teeth and pack my bag with the books I need. I look at the time on my phone 8:20, 20 minutes til’ school.

R: ‘We are ready. Meet you at the car.’

B: ‘Okay.’ I run back down stairs and quickly write Romeo a note ‘hey sleepy head, I have gone to school with Reece and Georgina. Mum took the car but, Deb is home today so if you need anything just go and ask her. Be home by 3:30 be good.’ I walk out the front door and lock it. I see the Mastin’s Land Rover waiting in my drive way, I hop in the back seat.

“Morning guys.” I say while putting my seat belt on. Reece backs out of the drive way and heads to school.

“Morning, how is Romeo feeling today?” Georgina asks, while finding a radio station.

“He is still in bed but I have a feeling that he might be a bit hung over.”

“Were you drinking last night?”

 “Nah, I only had one but Romeo had a fair few.”

“Speaking of that, I should invite the boys over on Friday and we should have a few drinks?” Reece says. I don’t really drink, as I am only 16 and being underage. But I will have a drink every now and then.

“Yeah I know Romeo will be up for it. I think he would like the boys too.”

“Okay it’s settled.” Georgina says.  By now we were pulling into the school car park. We all hop out of the car, but before I do I check the pocket in the back seat and sure enough there is my pass for period 2 meaning I don’t have to go to hpe. YAY. Just as we all walk through the gate the bell goes for form. Reece goes to his room and me and Georgina go to ours.

“I know you haven’t known me and Reece that long, but do you know who the girl he is seeing?” does she mean me? Or is he seeing someone?

“Define seeing?”

“She couldn’t be his girlfriend because he would have told Liv, so must be someone he really cares about?”

“Um… if he cared so much about her would she be his girlfriend?”

“No, because every time he gets a girlfriend he will bring them over then they will end up not liking us because we are pretty full on.”

“Oh but to answer your question he hasn’t told me anything.” I say trying not to sound funny, it sucks lying to Georgina she is probably one of the best people I know. I hate lying to her but I want to keep things going with Reece. I wish things were different, but I don’t t think Reece likes me enough to come out and say it or even like me. So I am not going to endanger what we have. Our form teacher Mrs Staples marks of the register and by that time the bell went, indicating period 1. Science how fun! Note the sarcasm.  Only an hour until you see Reece. Only an hour. Only an hour. I feel a vibration in my pocket and I pull out my phone.

R: ‘Getting excited to see me?’

B: ‘Yes I am! How do use the pass?’

R: ‘You have to go to your class then hand the note to the teacher. Then you are free to leave. J’

B: ‘Okay then where are we meeting?’

R: ‘Meet me at the music room I have something I need to show and tell you. <3’ I wonder what he has to show me? Wait what is he going to tell me? Is he going to break it off because people are suspecting something? I will just have to wait and see I suppose.