Chapter 4

Morning:

Finally Friday although only yesterday started school. I looked at the clock "I still have half an hour." I went to give a morning shower to make hygiene. Finally I look like a person.

"What did I give for breakfast today?" I was thinking while I was going down to the kitchen.

"Good morning." I said hello to dad who baked pancakes.

"Even to you. How did you sleep?" He asked me while he served on my desk the pancakes with a lot of chocolate.

"Just fine." I replied simply.

"Do not forget that today we are going to Ruggs football match."

Suddenly I just heard banging from upstairs. It sounded like a herd of horses.

"Ruggero smell a pancake." We said at the same time with Dad.

Then to the kitchen run Rugg  with toothbrush in his mouth.

"We have pancakes?" He asked quickly. "First you go wash teeth and secondly the wake mom and Jorge up." Dad said when he saw that Rugg would eat the dough for pancakes.

Ruggero ran up as a loose cannon and disappeared around the corner.

"Dad about when starts the match?" I asked when we were alone in the kitchen again.

"About 17:15. I hope you come support brother."

"Do not worry I'll be there just come straight to the stadium, because today start training volleyball in 2 p.m.."

Our whole family was sports minded. And my parents were from seven years signed me in the volleyball club .

"I have to go because I miss the first hour."

I told Dad and went to the garage and start the car. It was Mum's old black Mercedes which I have got from parents on my 16 birthday.

On the way to school I went to Starbucks which was not far from our house.

Finally, I come to school 10 minutes before it rings. "I am better and better"

After school:

This day went quite well, and especially fast.

When I walked into the hall where we had usually volleyball, I saw a couple of teammates how they warm up a few new faces. I ran to the dressing room dress up and then went into the hall.

"Hello. How were the holidays?" I asked Mechi and Lodo my two girl friends from childhood.

"Fine. We were in Barcelona for two whole months." Mechi replied.

Mechi and Lodo are twins and they look outward same but inside are quite different. Mechi is crazy But Lodo is rather quieter but very nice.

"So the girls this year will go for at least 2 matches. If you try to tighten again the we are going to be masters again. And now three wheel around the gym."

When we ran every of us started to warm-up.

"I want to introduce your new teammates. This is Jessica and Anne." She pointed to the new girls.

"Now I want you to show them how to play here. So Tini will be one captain and one Mechi." told our trainer.

"This will be interesting." I said to myself.

Training ended earlier than usual. I decided to go at home and change my clothes. When I arrived no one was at home. I ran upstairs and went to take a shower. I had more than an hour, so I decided to go to sleep . When I woke up I found out that the remains have only 15 minutes to the start of the match. I quickly dressed and ran down the stairs but then I fell.

So babes I started to write new style so that will be easier. The part has 500 words which for me is a record. I do not know how often will be chapters because I am going at high school

Like & Comment xoxo Nina