Chapter one

Tini's POV:

"How I hate getting up for school." It's new school year again and I'm going to be late for school. Suddenly called me my best friend Cande.

Phone conversation:

Cande: "Again you fell asleep?"

Tini: "I love hear you too. And I'm not sleeping. Why? "I lied a little.

Cande: "For the opening of the new school year starts in ten minutes."

Tini: "I already was going to go from home." (Partially true)

Cande: "I'm waiting for you outside the school."

End of conversation.

Thank God that I prepared yesterday evening my dress. I quickly sprayed deodorant, got dressed and brushed my teeth. I thinked that I do not need lot of make-up, so I just paint my lashes with mascara. Finally I just brushed hair, sprayed onto myself my favorite perfume, slipped on a pumps and ran to school.

Cande: "The new record of 7 minutes and 19 seconds."

Tini: "I was worried that not make it. How are you? You have to tell me about how it was in Italy. "

Cande: "It's wonderful. Did you see those Italians. Simply the best holidays. "

To bring you into the picture Cande's longest relationship lasted a week and it was a long-distance relationship.

Cande: "You already have finally found your Prince Charming?"

Tini: "Not yet but ... Ah." I scared my brother.

Ruggero: "Good morning, Sister."

Tini: "Why you not wake me in the morning?"

Ruggero: "You're so cute when you sleep and especially you are silent." He said with a straight face with twitching his corner. "What have time today?" that question was directed to Cande.

Cande: "7 minutes and 19 seconds."

Ruggero: 'You are better and better Sister. "He said and wanted to tousle me but I stopped him decisively.

Tini: "If you want to have at the end of day two hands so I advise you calm down ."

??? "And you not say hello to me?"

Hi, I hope you will like my story. Who do you think will be the mysterious person?

Vote & Comment xoxo Nina