Chapter 5

Jorge's POV:

15 min. before:

I came home a little earlier and began to think:

"For a quarter of an hour starting Ruggs match and I still can not understand why is Tini angry at me when she broke up with me."

From the ideas delivered me strong banging.

When I ran out from my room, I saw Tini lying lifeless on the stairs.

"Tini can you hear me?"

"Sure she won't say anything you idiot" told me the voice in my head. I took her to my arms and took her to the car. When we came to the hospital they took her into some room.

One hour later:

A moment ago, there was a nurse and told me that I can go see her. So I went to the room where stood in the middle a big bed and there sat Tini.

"How are you?" I asked.

"Pretty good but I do not remember how I got here and what happened at all."

"I brought you here because you fell down the stairs."

" You were at home?"

" Yes,I came to take a shower and I wanted to go to Ruggs match but then I heard banging and found you under the stairs."

"Thank you that you brought me here"

"Are we going home?"

"We're going but you'll have to take me because I have stretched leg"

I took her to my arms and slowly walked to the car. When we arrived home, I took her to her room.

"Shall I bring you anything?"

"No just I want to ask you did not say anything to my parents about what happened today and also I want that you to forget that we were together."

"Today or that we ever were together?!"

"I don't wanna talk about this. Because it is past."

"Past?! We were together happy and I was in love with you. I thouht that you felt same but I was wrong."

"Yes you were and now please get out of my room." she said it and just looking behind me.

"Well although I do not understand why." with these words I went to my room.

I know that this chapter is quite boring but I try to think out storyline.

So girls I do not know if anyone's still reading

Vote & Comment xoxo Nina