Chapter 9

At bowling
"So we can do competition. Two teams girls vs. boys." Said Jorge
"Ok be ready to lose." Replied Cande.
After 30 minutes
"It's 100 vs 98 we must beat them. So watch this." I said to Cande.
I go to track and throw the ball. Aaaaand I did it we won.
"Girls are better than boys. It's official."
I shouted and was jumping around the boys.
"Ok so we go buy drinks. C'mon Rugg."
"So how are you two have dating?"
Flashback
Cande
I think I like Ruggero. I tell him it today.
I go to their class but I stopped. I saw him kissing Laura. She is b*tch of school. Does he like her ? I run out of school with tears in my eyes.
I walked the empty street and thinking about what I saw. How could he kiss her? Although we are just friends but I feel like he cheated me. Suddenly I felt  look at me. When I turned around there was him.
"Cande wait why were you ran away?"
"Because my mum call me." I lied
"Please don't lie. It's because Laura kissed  me?"
"True is that I like you but I'm not good for ya. You are brother of my best friend but I couldn't say my mind that I can't love you." I wanna run away but Rugg catch me and looked in my eyes.
"You are cute, you are smart and I wanna you to be my girlfriend." He said and kissed me on lips. He kissed me and whispered me that he always loved me.
End of the flashback
Tini
"I didn't know that my brother is that romantic.Why you didn't tell me that you like him?"
"Because...."

So hi babes I am really happy that there is so much reads thank you all 😘
Vote&Comment xoxo Nina