Chapter Sixteen

Changing is for wierdos.
~Niall Horan, One Direction

Buttercup's POV

"Come on Butters you need to eat." Butch said as I crossed my arms over my chest. It's been two years since the hostiapal and Butch has been able to control his anger but his other disorder is still acting up. Butch has nasty scars from the past but he has been able to get me to eat a lot.

"I already ate half the plate." I said as he sighed and out down the fork. He looked like he was about to give up but I knew better.

"I know but if you eat more than I don't have to worry somuch." Butch saidas I grabed his hand and licked my lips.

"I know you do but you know you really don't grow out of your eating disorder so I really need to be careful." I said as he nodded.

"Okay, well I need to go to Docter man." Butch said as I nodded and he walked away. I sighed and stared at the plate and sighed. I grabbed it and threw away the rest of the food and walked outside.

Butch and I aren't together, but people would think we are. WE decied not to get together til we both know that we can handle it. I dropped out of high school so I could get away from the stress, which is really working. I haven't seen Jacob nor his aunt since that vacotion, cause maybe Butch told my parents.

Butch's POV

"What's up doctor man!" I yelled as I walked in the room. Mr. Jinx jumped and sighed as he pushed back his balding gray hair.

'Butch it's Mr. Jinx not docter man." He said as i shrugged my shoulders and sat on the white couch.

"Well you're a doctor so I think i'm right." I said as he rolled his eyes and I smiled. He sat across from me with his clipboard and I scrunched my nose. I never liked that clipboard and sometimes I wanna burn it so he can't write everything that i say.

"Have any mood swings lately?" He asked as i rolled my eyes.

"Yes." I answered.

"Any suicidal thoughts?"

"No."

"Been eating regularly?"

"Yes."

"How's your stomach?"

"Fine just pain and scars." I said as he nodded and started to write down on his clipboard. i sighed and looked at the time and looked over at him.

"How's your love life?" He asked as I grabbed my knees and shrugged.

"Pretty good just taking it slow." I said as he nodded.

"Good, now Butch this is our last session together but that does not mean that you have to stop coming to me. I'm always here to listen to you and help you out as much as i can. But here's my number if you ever need to contact me again." Mr. Jinx said as he handed me his card. I smiled and grabbed it and placed it in my wallet.

"Thanks doctor man. Your a nice guy." I said as he smiled showing his left dimple.

"You're gonna be something great butch." He said as i smiled and we shook hands.

"Thanks again. Bye Mr. Jinx." I said as he smiled and I walked out. I sighed and took once last look at the place then walked off.

Heyyo guys!!!!!

What we thinks????? Last chapter!!! THe epilogue will be up soon just gotta plan it out lol. So tell me what you thinks!!!!

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!