Two

I'm so hot.

God I'm burning up. Where the hell is this heat coming from?

I forced my eyes open, and saw that I was covered from head to toe. I took the covers from off my body then I felt a chill coming on. I looked down and the events of last night came to my mind.

Mason.... His fingers.... His tongue.... His ridiculiously huge member....

I blushed at the thought and groaned when I realized I had to get up. I rolled out of the bed and landed flat my ass.

God that hurts but its the only way to make sure I am up.

"Your such a weird person." Mason said frighting me. He stood at the door only in boxers and his skin. I bit my lips trying to control my self.

"Its too early for that belle." He said smirking at me.

How did he even know.?

"Dessi is eating and I just gave Zoe her bottle and burped her, then I heard you fell and I'm glad I came to see you dressed like this." He said. I rolled my eyes at his perverted comment and got up to find something to put on.

"Here put this on." He said throwing me his shirt. I threw it on and walked pass him and headed to the kitchen. Deserai was indeed eating and zoe was laying in her crib. I took her up and kissed her forehead. She was dressed in a pink onesy and her dipers were fresh.
Rick never changed a diper when Dessi was a baby. He never even made breakfast. He always let me do everything. Even though I doubt he could do shit.

"You didn't have to do all this." I said kissing Dessi's forehead.

"I had to do it its my job as the father of your children and your soon to husband, where I come from its a must to take care of your family." He explain.
Maybe I didn't make a mistake last night by saying yes.

"I want to meet your sister." I told him.

"Sure, we can go visit her when we drop off Dessi at school." He said.

"Ok."

"When are you going back to work?" He asked me.

"Monday." I answered pouring some orange juice into zoe's bottle.

"Great, I want you to meet my parents." He said.

"Sure, they live around here." I asked him.

"Yes and no." He said and I raised my brow at him.

"Well my foster parents live near here but my real parents live in England." He said.

"You never mentioned this last night."

"Its kinda hard to talk about my parents when I'm buried deep inside that tight pussy of your's."

"You can't say things like that when virgin ears are around." I said looking if Dessi was paying attention and just as I thought she was looking right at me.

"You never heard a word. Do you hear me?" I said sternly and she nodded.

"Dessi, were gonna take a shower. I want you to sit and watch tv until we come back, I also want to keep an eye on your sister." I said putting Zoe in her crib.

"Ok, mommy." She said jumping in the sofa.
I smiled at her and walked back into my room and into my bathroom with Mason hot on my tracks. I took off his shirt and threw it in the hamper. I could feel Mason watching me.

"What?" I said.

"Your just so diffrent. Most girls are intimidated by ne and would never undress infront of me."