Four

Its been four days since Mason proved his point. We did ended up waking up Zoe but after we got her back to sleep we messed up the entire appartment.

Now I was on my way to Dessi's school, the teacher wanted to talk to me about something. I had to shoo mason away and told him I would take care of it.
I made my way,after siging in, to Dessi's class room.
Ms. Sullivan, Dessi's teacher... when the bitch saw me she snarled.

"About time. I called you three hours ago." She scoled.

"Actually, it was 15 minutes ago. Why am I here.?" I asked.

"Well you little brat it biting other children. She bit one so bad she drew blood. Fix this." She said stalking away from me.. if she stayed any longer I would have jumped her right on this play ground.

"Mommy!" I heard my angel shouted calming me down a bit. She is everything but a brat.

"Hey babygirl. I'm taking you out of school early. We have to talk." I said. And she nodded. She went for her stuff and we lefted. I decided to go pick up baby Zoe at her godmother's and take both of them to the park.

"Dessi?" I said.

"Yes mama?" She said.

"Ms. Sullivan said that you're biting other kids. Is this true?" I asked.

"Yea. I sorry mama I couldn't help myself. The girl in my head told me to do it." She explain. I chuckeled when she called her consciene "the girl in her head.'"

"Baby mommy doesn't want you biting any more ok. Next time tell the girl no." I said and she nodded.

"Excuse me miss, forgive me but I must say you are the most beautiful person I have ever seen. You huaband is lucky to have you." I heard a familiar voice say.

"Yes Mason you are indeed lucky."

"I missed you, and the kids." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"You saw us an hour ago." I said.

"Well when your a man like me, its hard to stay away from your heart's strongest desire."

"Oh shut up, Mason. What are you doing here?"

"Well I was looking for a place in town were I could take a girl out for a date and then I saw three of the worlds most beautiful crestures sitting through the window." He smirked know how much I love compliments.

"Oh, we're going on a date?" I asked excited.

"I didn't say that, but maybe." He smirked once more.

He took a seat next to Dessi and pulled her into his lap. She giggled when he tickled he stomach until he stopped kissing her forehead.
"So what was the problem?" He asked.

"She is biting other children." I told him, first he had a smile on his face but quickly covered it with a concerned look.

"That can't be good."

"I remember my mother told me I went through a biting phase so I'm not worrying. " I told him, I had the same excuse she had about the girl in her head.

"Well I'm sure it will pass soon." He said. He was about to say something but we were disturbed by a feminine voice.

"Son, I have been looking all over for you!" The voice said. I saw Mason's face instantly paled.
He quickly turned around to a woman with a ridiculously huge  pregnant belly. Her skin was glowing maybe due to her pregnancy and her entire body was flawless.

"Oh god mothet your pregnant 7 months, with triplets but yet still you decided to come to another freaking continent!" He exclaimed.

"Oh you worry too much my boy." She smiled making her way over towards us. There is no way she could sit here but before I could say anything Mason place Dessi on the bench and shot up.

"I'll go find you a chair." He said leaving us.

"Gosh anytime I'm pregnant this boy worries. Like hello I'm not gonna die if I stand!" She said pulling a chair from a table that Mason haven't noticed.

"So your my sweet boy's beloved?" She asked as she took her time to sit I sprung up to help her.

"Yea, if you wanna call it that." I said taking my seat when she was safely seated.

"Well your even more beautiful than he had described. " she said smiling at me, her canines were sharper than they should and the were pearly white.

"Thank you, your gorgeous by the way." I said but she nodded as if she already was told this many times before. She looked at Dessi who was colouring in her new book that Mason bought, not paying us any attention.

"Oh, and these must be Dessarai and Zoella. How precious." She cooed. Just in time Mason came back into the diner with a brand new chair.

"You did not just go buy a chair." I said in disbelief,  his mother was right he does worry.

"I told you." She said rolling her eyes.

"I see you already found a chair...... I'll just go do something with this." He said but his mother stopped him.

"Come and sit my boy mommy misses you." She said.

"Mother it's been decades, I'm not a baby anymore." He said calmly taking a seat.

"Oh hush, now tell me when is the baby due?" She said, at the same time I was taking a sip of my coffee, and then the most cliche thing happen, I spat it out all over the table.

" Oh dear. Are you ok?" Shit I don't even know my mother- in-law's name.

"I'm fine I just thought you said when the baby due." I laughed.

"That is what I said sweetheart?  Don't you know that your carrying an heir?" She said confused. Well that makes to two of us.

"Mother it's too early to even think about having more children. She is not with my child.  Well not yet." Mason said.

"What made you think I was pregnant? " I asked.

"Well, my baby boy doesn't rush anything unless the is something important at risk so I assumed he- what do you call it? Knocked you up." She said, I chuckled and understand her assumption

"No its nothing like that ah...."

"Oh dear I totally forgot,  my name is Sia. I understand that my name is similar to the girl with a powerful voice and who is a lyrical genius. " she rambled

"Ok Sia, I'm not pregnant,  I mean I just had a baby a couple of months ago, Mason you better not be planning anything. " I said.

"Ok dear." She said a bit disappointed.

"So mother where's the dog that knocked you up?"

"Your step father is a the hotel sleeping."

"No I'm not. " a voice I thought I would nevet hear again, I felt my heart pick up speed and then I inhale.

He still smell like lemons.

After all these years I never thought I would see him again. I instantly turned around and saw it was truly him.

"Daddy?"

_______________

Yes a cliffhanger,  I never thought I would pull it off but I thing I did a good job.

I see my numbers are growing so I would like to thank all who added this book for reading,  I promise it will get better.

Plz vote and comment.