Chapter six: The Prophecy

Rowan took Faye to the to library and hurriedly search through the books. "It has to be somewhere here!" Rowan said as she searched through the books.Then she grabbed a book and rushed to a table. Faye curiously looked at Rowan as she flipped through pages. "Here it is!" Rowan said. Faye moved in closer and read.
"The Half-Moon Prophecy... A prophecy of two babies born on the night of half moon festival to a queen and king. The babies will be marked with a Half Moon scar. It states that one baby will over throw the kingdom with dark magic and endanger the
kingdom's people..." Faye stopped. "This can't be! I'm not a twin!"
"How old are you Faye?" Rowan asked.
"I'm 17." Faye replied.
"The half moon festival was 17 years ago..." Rowan looked at Faye.
"But I would never hurt my kingdom or have dark magic! Or even a twin sister!" Faye started to freak out.
"Then your sister was the one with the powers,she must have been sent away." Rowan said.
"My sister! I must go find her!" Faye stood up. Rowan grabbed her wrist.
"It's dangerous! I heard dark powers are dangerous!"
"She's my sister,twin sister. I can't let her be alone her whole life! She's family." Faye said as she grabbed the book.
"Then I'm going with you." Rowan stated firmly.
"Sorry Rowan but this is my family business." Faye walked out of the room.