First Date-Chapter 6

Friday, 3 days later.........

Today they had a free day. Haru text Hunter when he woke up.

Haru: Hey cutie, good morning

Hunter: Hi how r you today Haru

Haru: Good because I'm talking to you ^_^

Haru:Wanna hangout today, I'm bored

Hunter: Sure! Where

Haru: just walking to the park

Hunter: Okay, meet me outside when you're done getting ready

Haru: kk

Haru put on a long sleeved black shirt. He brushed his hair and ate breakfast. Hunter straightened his hair. He put on a red plaid shirt with black buttons and a black bow tie, and put on his black glasses that sorta look like 3D glasses. He ran down stairs and sat on Haru's porch waiting for him. 10 minutes later Haru came down. "Hi, Hunter" Haru said and hugged him. "Hey, handsome" Hunter said and kissed his cheek. They held hands and started walking. Haru put his head on Hunter's shoulder. "I love your company, Haru. You're just so fun to be with." Hunter said. "I love yours too Hunter" Haru said and kissed him on the cheek. They arrived at the park. Haru ran to the swings and said "I used to love these as a kid, and still do now!" Hunter got behind him and pushed him on the swing. Hunter laughed, "higher!" Haru said that jokingly. Hunter looked at his phone to look at the time it was 3:29pm. "Hey Haru wanna go see a movie?" Hunter asked. "Sure, what about a scary movie. Because I know you will cuddle with me if you get scared." Haru said and grabbed his hand while walking to the movies. It was a pretty small town, so everything was walking distance. "Sure" Hunter replies. They entered the movies, and go see a horror movie. Hunter would hold on to Haru when he got scared, but Haru got scared more than he did. When they got done with the movie it was 7:09. It started getting dark. It looked like it was going to rain too. "Hey, I think it's going to rain" Haru said. "Yea, it does." Hunter said. They start walking when it's starts to pour. It's raining really hard. "Cmon" Haru said and grabbed Hunter's hand. They kept running until they found a place for shelter. They stood under a tree. They both started laughing. "Hey, your hair looks cute when it's wet" Haru said then he kissed him. Hunter pulled Haru in closer for a longer kiss. "I love your kisses, Haru."