OOPS

Chapter 8: OOPS

Phil's P.O.V:

I did not have the slightest idea on how I was going to tell my mom and dad about Keely. I am getting kinda worried cause when I am hiding something I act different.

"Phil I need you to use your wizard and start unlocking the house. We will be there soon, but don't take down the alarms."

That is what my dad said but I heard something way different: "Phil use your wizrd and unshrink everything that is no bigger than the skyaks. We are almost home so the time machine will be transforming into its original size."

So I did whatI heard. Big mistake. Just then Keely appeared.

"Blondie, what are you doing here!" shouted Pim.

"Pim, whatare you talking about? Your the only... Oh my gosh, Keely what are you doing

here?" asked my mom.

Keely told everyone how she got there. Surprisingly, my parents did not care and they kinda knew she was in there the whole time. They programed the parents' notification onto her Wizrd. so that way they can control what she used it on, and if it gets lost they could teleport it back to us.

Keely's P.O.V:

Phil parents knew I was there the whole time. They had put a tracker onto my Wizrd.

"Keels, you are going to love the future; it is amazing." Phil went on and about the future and what it was like. Just then we went into a big hole. I then saw everything changing and become like Phil had described it. I even began to change too. I took off my shoes and saw my baby toes get smaller and smaller then they just disappeared.

We finally landed. It was kinda like the way Iimagined it but not everything looked the same, but more futuristic. The only thing that Phil said that changed was the name of Pickford. it was now called Hackettville. Mr Hackett supposedly saved the town from giant wildhorses. Sure, he died in the process, but saved the day.

*Three WeeksLater*

I haven't been feeling too good lately, but it's weird cause it's only in the morning I don't feel good. I have been throwing up every day andI have the weirdest appetite. Phil is getting really really worried. I told him it could be just the flu.

*OneMonth Later*

Ok Phil is freaking out since I am still sick.

"Keels, it's not the flu. The flu only last 1-2 days in the future; the meds are that strong. Plus you are gaining weight; you should be losing weight with all the puking you have done."

He is right. I should be losing weight. I was thinking about the symptoms I was having. Just then, I realized I haven't had my period in a while. Well, the last time was like two months ago. I should have had it three days after we slept together.

"No, Phil. I know you don't want to hear this, but I haven't had my period. I think I may be pregnant."

Phil ran to the store and got some pregnancy test. He told me that he just had to scan my body with the Wizrd, and then send it to be tested.

"Keely Teslow...Pregnant. You have the option to know about your pregnancy. Do you want to know "

"Yes."

We selected the following:

Due Date... 5/8/2121

Multiples... Yes- twins

Sex... Boys

*Nine Months Later*

Me and Phil were so excited of becoming parents. His parents took it well. As a gift from them, they gave us new gadgets. One of them- I can email my mom! She was surprised, too. We got a time machine too. Now we can visit my mom. We also told her that Phil's family is from the future. She was surprised, but ok with it.

We bought a house right across from our spot, and as we were setting up the babies'room, my water broke.

End of Chapter 8