Pregnacy

*a week later*
Jades PoV
I've been feeling a bit sick for a couple days so I'm just gonna go buy a test and see what it says. I go to the shop and try finding the pregnancy tests and when I do I pick one out and go pay for it and as I give the woman the Money I see the guys walk in. I quickly run to the toilets and lock the door and take the test and wait to see the result and when it does show I see it says positive so I'm pregnant. I walk out and hope to god I don't run into the guys and as I get to the door I get a text of con 'where are you' I replied with 'now on my way home from the shop xxxx' I keep walking and I need some time to think about this. I text my cousin in Ashley who lives in California if I can stay with her for a little bit to think about this and she said yes and that she'd pick me up at the airport. That night I went to the roof and look at the stars "why is this so hard to tell him I mean it's his child" I say to myself and I sigh. I look up at the sky I lay down and end up falling asleep as it starts raining and storms pretty badly.

Cons PoV
I Nock on jades door but there's no response ok that's odd "maybe she's still out" I say and go in mine and the lads apartment. Soon it starts storming pretty badly "ok now I'm worried she must be back now" I say and I nock on her door again and no one comes. I calls the lads and tell them to look for her but something tells me to check the roof and I do all I see is someone asleep better wake them. I get closer and see its jade oh god she's so cold and I carried her into her apartment and texts the lads that I found her and I got her dressed into some warm clothes and put her to bed. I keep an eye on her and soon she wakes up "what where you doing on the roof princess" I say and hug her and she hugs back "sorry if I worried you I just needed to think about something" she says. I'm just glad she's ok and I slept round her's that night as she's kinda scared of storms.