Broken

"Yes... Maybe I am just a nothing. Your words make me act the way I act though!" Sam yelled. "Blame your flaws on others, but you know deep down that you are your own mistake" Chris yelled back.
Sam is a girl who fights depression with every weapon ever made, but nothing works. She never gives up. Chris is the jerk of the school, everything about him makes people go insane.
Sam walked out of the room and went to benches that were outside. They were brown, rough, poor benches. "Maybe he's right..." She said in her knees. As the sky turned, Sam just sat there and smelt the sweet smell that is always in the air around that time. "Everything about me is horrible, maybe he was telling the truth." She said through tears. "STOP!" She yelled to herself, "don't let words kill me"
"Chris!" Yelled Baylee, Sam's best friend. "What you want shorty?" He smirked. "I want to know what wrong with you, SAM IS A NICE PERSON AND YOU WANT TO HURT HER!" Baylee punched Chris. "Owe shorty is now changed to incredible halk" everyone looked at Chris...
"Can I please not go back to them." Sam said.
Walking back home, Sam listened to music. She ran into someone, they wore ragged clothes and they look like the last time they ate was two months ago. She stopped and looked down to see three small children. "Hello, my name is Sam." "H-hi" the little kids were shy. "I have a sandwich in my bag, do you want it?" She asked. "Momma said never ask for food but to ask for help" one of them said. "Why would she say that" Sam asked as she pulled out the sandwich. "I don't know but I am hungry"
Sam sat down and started talking to the kids. She rolled up her sleeves, she felt safe around that poor family. "Miss?" "Call me Sam" "sam?" "Yeah" "why do you your wrists have booboos on them" the smallest asked. "Well you see, mean people had convinced me that I'm nothing, every time they convince me that stuff, I get hurt." "On your wrist." They asked. "No... In my heart. Because they hurt my heart, my heart tells my brain to show how bad words hurt, but no one sees it." "I seen it" "but your a friend.."
Sam got up and hugged the kids. She went home.
As soon as she walked in, her mom called her to the kitchen...
"Sam? What happened in ms. Foxx's class" "see what happened was..." "You know your suspended with out school detention for walking out if class right?" "No who said that?" "Principle handy.." "Okay so Chris was pressuring me,then it lead to the hateful comments he made, then I walked out"
Sam walked to her room and took out her little box that's the size of a necklace box. She plugged her phone to her stereo. As tears ran down her pale face, blood ran down her wrist...

Who knows?