Chapter 3

A/N

Hey guys, futbollover608 (STOP THAT) here, prepare to read the rest worst crap yet. For I, a guy, am going to try and perceive the sight of a three-year-old girl. I guess I'll just have to trek through my early childhood, I was a weird kid... Anyway, here's the story!

I SWEAR TO GOD IF I HAVE TO DO IT FOR ONE MORE CHAPTER... MY NAME IS TITANKILLER608 NOW, JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!

Ambrielle's P.O.V.
Hanging on to a moving leg is very uncomfortable. You have to grip on with all of your might, mostly because the owner of said leg will probably not be very happy. The entire ride will be rough, with every step, you'll be bumped up and down, which is quite nauseating, and, especially with my mother, the leg isn't all fat, it's very bony. But most would say the worth is found in annoying the owner of said leg to no end. And this I was succeeding in, quite well in fact.

Eventually, we reached our destination, auntie Laine's house. When I saw auntie Laine I dashed towards her she picked me up and gave me her signature bear hug, my favorite. I stretched my arms out as far as I could, which was about to the sides if her neck. Once I was able to breath again, I was put down, and mom rushed to auntie Laine and gave her a hug right before letting ago and started chatting frantically.

"Is it true, are you really going to quit?"

"Yeah, it's true. There's something about this kid, he's special, I know it."

"Jeez, you're acting as if the kid's a prince. But okay, if you say he's special, then I trust you. Now, let's see the boy!"

Auntie Raine walked back through the door and brought out a little boy a hair shorter than me,(HA, I'm the best...) "Flo, Ambrielle," I flinched when I heard the cursed name, "This is Hugo. Hugo, this is my very close friend and her daughter. I have to go for a little bit, so you'll spend a little while with them, okay?" He nodded his head shyly. And with that, auntie Laine left, giving one last glance at the boy.

Mom left us in a room upstairs, telling me to be nice. The boy decided to raise out his hand, "Hi, I'm Hugo." Now, honestly, I wanted nothing to do this guy, I was perfectly fine playing by myself at home. But since I had nothing else to do, I decided to bless this kid with a little bit of my time.

"The name's Ambrielle, please don't call me that though, I hate my name..."

"I don't know, I kind of like it."

...

Wait, WHAT. What did the kid just say?! This can't be possible.  No one LIKES my name. Why would they? My mom literally chose that name so she could make my life a living hell. HOW could he truthfully say that? That's it! He's no-

"Anyway, what do you wanna do?"

Oh, wait, he asked me something. Uhh, I think he wants to do something? "I don't know, maybe hide and seek?"

His face went up like Christmas lights, "Yes! I love hide and seek! Let's go, do you want do hide or seek first?" And there you have it. We played hide and seek. That's about it. It's not like I had one of the best times of my life and really like this kid. I mean, that would be really stupid. Not like me at all. Yeah...

____________________________________________________________________________________

...

If you tell anyone about what I'm about to explain I will hunt you down and obliterate you. These words never leave the page, you hear me? Okay... Here we go:

"Hugo, Ambrielle! Come downstairs, dinner's ready!" We had been playing hide and seek for an hour at that point and maybe I was having a lot of fun. And maybe I took his hand and dragged him downstairs. And maybe I tripped down the stairs and landed on top of Hugo. And there is a very slight possible chance that I might have maybe accidentally but not completely 100% sure kissed him. It was never confirmed and it never will be. Okay? Now, let's consider the possible but very improbable circumstance where I did kiss Hugo. If that were to happen, then you can be sure that I would have ran. All the way back home.

A/N- Holy crap, I'm dumb. I finally got this chapter out a few days ago and was about to to start the next part, and then I realized I forgot to write an authors note. Anyway, before that, I was reading the stats for this story and got blown away. This story has 90 reads! Where the hell did that come from! I'll never know, but thanks you amazing people. Welp, time to "start" on that new chapter! See you guys in a year!