CHAPTER 1

"Jinee! Get your phone here!! It's ringing!" An annoying voice shouted.

It was my brother. I love him, but he can be annoying at times..this guy is very loud!

"Okay! Okay! I'll get it!" I was doing my nails but this dude might answer the call if I didn't get it. I have a personal life! It can't be exposed to my brother!

As soon as I went in to his room it looks like he was texting someone...maybe a girl? His smile was really big.

"Yah! what's with that smile? You look like some 15 year old girl who experiences love for the first time!" I joked.

"This is not a girl! It's Jeonghan!" He exclaimed.

Maybe one of those Seventeen members. It's the name of the group he's in at, they're all classmates in that group and eversince Seungcheol joined that group he has been acting as if he's manly. I don't really like his group..I think they're bad influence.

Well I haven't seen one of the.....oh wait no!....I've seen Jisoo. They call him Joshua, but since we were young I call him Jisoo. And I know for a fact that he is very kind, so maybe he's not one of those bad influences.

I declined the call because the number was unknown.

"One of your wimpy friends, eh?" I teased him.

"Psh! You should get ready! It's your first day of school! You can't be late!"

Well...my old school was gonna shutdown and my parents are transferring me to my older brother's school. He's in his senior year while I'm at 9th grade. We've been very bestfriends since then but that changed when he joined Seventeen. He would scold me for being childish, but I know he cares for me and loves me.

"Okay..I'll sleep" I went out of his room.

Tomorrow's gonna be another day...the day to meet this group called "Seventeen". They're gonna meet the legendary Choi Ji Nee.