CHAPTER 3

JINEE'S POV
"I don't want to!!"

"Jin! This is highschool! Give up your comfort zone!!"

We've been here for 15 minutes debating on whether I should go with Seventeen to where they are going or go home. I've never been close to guys except my brother.

"But.....but" I ran out of reasons

"Mom and dad went to Japan! You'll be alone there! So come on! I can't just leave you alone" at least he's doing this for me.

I have no choice but to go with him....with them.

"So how are you Jin?" Jisoo went closer to me.

"Fine. Training myself to be mature!" It was supposed to be a formal answer but Jisoo laughed loudly that all of them looked at me.

"Yah! S.coups! Don't tell me you're demoralizing Jinee" he shouted at Seungcheol.

My brother just smirked.

They went in to some convenient store and bought ice cream for me, it was actually 5 ice creams.

"Thanks! But why is this five?" I curiously asked.

"Because we know you'll be bored" the guy with the big smile answered...what's his name again? Uhmm...DK?

"Oh..so this is not the place you're supposed to be going?"

"No" he gave me a big smile and laughed.

We went out of the store and I was licking my ice cream when someone grabbed my other hand. It was the long haired guy.

"Let's just stay like this. Just pretend you're my girlfriend!" He said.

"But they're gonna think it's lesbo love" I threw a joke.

"Aww Burn!!!!!!!" All of them shouted, including that tall guy, Mingyu.

"Let them think that! But you're still my girlfriend for now!" This guy won't give up.

"Hey! Jeonghan! Don't joke around with my sister! I'm here can't you see?" My brother warned him.

"Just for this night Coups!" He said then pulled me away from them.

"You know I think Mingyu likes you!" He said out of nowhere.

"What?"

"Mingyu likes you............"

I was still puzzling the thought.

"How could a boy like a girl when he acts so stupid, so arrogant...so annoying!!! In front of a girl?" I know, we just knew each other but he's getting in to my nerves.

"He's never been shy like this"

"Shy?"

"Yeah! Whenever he's shy, he'll be like that! Act arrogant, snobbish..in front of the person he's shy at. Normally he does it around elders, but now he's doing it in front of a girl. He's very confident around girls and act like he's a superhero when he's in front of them normally" he could be lying.

"I'm not falling for that!"

"Believe it or not, it's the truth!"

He could just be joking. Psh. It's so unusual for a guy to even be shy, I thought they had 100% confidence.

We arrived at the place where they really are going. It's a hoverboard rink. You know, a rink where you could do hoverboard routines.

"Grab a hoverboard! We should start now!" Hoshi, the guy with the very tiny eyes instructed, he must be the choreographer or some sort of a dance professional.

Everyone grabbed a hoverboard and I was just there wondering if I should grab one too.

"Jin do you know how to use this?" I heard Seungcheol ask.

"What's the use of practice?" No one in this world could tame me.

"Just be careful" Jisoo, being Jisoo again.

I was about to step on the hoverboard when someone held my hand.

"Do you think it's that easy to learn this?" Dino asked. I can distinguish him because of his weird haircut.

It should be easy! My brother's not that good with anything and he did learn how to ride this..what do you expect from his little sister who's the total opposite of him?

Dino guided me with the hoverboarding stuffs..while they were doing a routine.

"Thanks!!" I said. I didn't ask for help but he taught me. I went to my seat and grabbed an ice cream.

I was looking at them do some choreographies while riding the hoverboard and it seems that they have been practicing it for a long time now. They were all synchronized, it was so magical to see.

But I was snapped out when I remembered I had to finish my ice cream before it'd melt.

I sat on a bench in front of them. They're really good! I can't imagine my dumb dumb brother could do this.

I was on my next ice cream when they took a break, they went beside me to get their water.

"What if we let Jinee in?" I was shocked when Hoshi said that.

"Yeah! She's actually really good at it! And she's a fast learner so she could catch up!" Dino then added.

"Wait what?!" I was so confused...I thought it was just some kind of game...why would they let me in?

"Come on Jin! You could be a big help towards our win!" Jeonghan said.

"Win?" still, I was so confused.

"We're joining a competition. It's a dance competition, but it would really be new if we used hoverboards, plus the arrangement of beat that we personally did...and to think that all competing groups are all-boys..we could totally win if one of us is a girl. The judges would be so surprised" Jun said in a persuasive tone.

I looked at my brother. I know he would stop me if he wouldn't want to let me join, but it looks like he does. He nodded immediately.

"Uhmmm..sure! This would be fun!" I then said yes.

They took turns explaning every moves to me, they taught me hoverboard tricks, and taught me my parts.

I could say it was tiring but this was very new to me so it was very challenging to the point where it could be fun when I get those steps.

After the practice everyone was so tired..they were very quiet. And here I am goofing off. I roamed around with a hoverboard and stopping right in front of every member, then I didn't notice that a part of the floor was not in contact with the ground. The hoverboard went back while my body dropped in front. Luckily Jisoo grabbed me...no, not actually grab it was some sort of hug.

"Yah! Joshua! Don't you even dare touch my girlfriend!" Jeonghan joked.

The atmosphere that was about to be awkward soon became funny.

"I was just saving your girlfriend" Jisoo then added the laughter.

》》

"I guess they all liked you" my brother remarked.

"Everybody likes me! Like who wouldn't?"

"Psh! Good to know you're making friends...who's less childish...but I think she'll be very clingy especially because she knew you're a sister of a Seventeen member"

"Who? Suyeon?"

"I think so....I don't know her. We always see her following us, it makes us think she's a kidnapper"
I just laughed. And what would Suyeon do if she catches Seventeen? Kill them? Haha