CHAPTER 5

JISOO'S POV
"Woah! Your sister likes someone here immediately!!" Jun said to Seungcheol.

"She has hormones..and my sister's normal. Of course she'd have a crush on someone!!" I smiled at S.coup's answer.

Jinee really is a grown up now. She was very naïve back then, didn't know a single meaning of admiration or love. Look at her now...hating on boys, but liking someone.

"Uhmmm yeah!! That's what my friend said.. she liked him!" She shouted.

It's still obvious, she was covering it up.

"Well..I guess Jinee really is a big girl now" S.coups said while looking at his sister.

"Aww...our dear S.coups is a proud big brother!" Seungkwan joked. S.coups just glared at him like he was gonna eat Seungkwan.

We stopped by another food stand when Mingyu suddenly speaked up.

"Let's just go somewhere we could completely eat a meal...it's so tiring to stop by every food stand with these two and their big appetite..." He said.

I looked at Jinee because I know she would react to it immediately. Cute Jinee glared at him.

"Well I could...if you'll pay for the meal!" Jinee threatened him.

"Sure!" Mingyu furiously said.

I smiled at the other members signalling that it's about time Mingyu gave in.

》》

JINEE'S POV
This boy's really getting in to my nerves.

"I ordered the most expensive food here for you..." He said. I fakely smiled.

"Woah! You don't have to waste money for my sister! She'll be spoiled!" Seungcheol warned him.

"Well..your sister is our sister...so we have to make her comfortable with us!" He answered and gave me a smile that was telling me 'Jinee's gonna lose'. Well I'm never gonna give up...this guy needs proper Jinee treatment.

If he thinks I would like him...that's sorta' impossible. But faking that I like him...is possible...bwahahahahaha!

"I thought you'd never do it. But oh well! Thank youuuuu!!!" I stood up and hugged him from the back while saying thank you.

"Oh my! What did my ex girlfriend did with my friend?" Jeonghan butt in.

I went back to my seat..and looked at him turn red. Gotcha!

The food was served..and clearly mine was the big burger. It's kind of funny how I was the only one with biggest burger on the table, people might think I'm a pig.

"Didn't know you would really do it!" I said to Mingyu. I'm good with acting. "Thanks!!" I added.

"Sure!" He widely smiled.

I was sure he was falling for it. This guy is so gullible.

"Hey! Jinee! What game will you play for sports week?" Seungcheol asked.

"Are you sick?! Of course futsal! It has been my sport for years!" I honestly am a futsal player back in my old school.

"What about you Suyeon?" I asked Suyeon, I was pretty sure she's not really that sporty.

"Uhmmm...I'm gonna play tennis" She answered.

"I bet you all are gonna play basket" I said. My brother would boast about his basketball skill.

"This girl might have psychic powers!" Hoshi exclaimed.

I just smiled.

》》

"Where are they?!" Suyeon shouted. She's going through short girl problems.

We were on the 9th graders' line and Suyeon here missed the feeling when she's on Seveenteen's side so she's looking for them now. I actually see them from where I stand, I'm taller than Suyeon by 10 or 12 cm I think, okay? It's not like I know where they are in the first place.

I was looking at the person on the stage announcing the schedules for the games when a voice shouted my name.

"Jinee!!!" I knew who it was immediately. And my day was ruined that quick.

"Hey! Mingyu!" I was gonna hug him lightly when he pressed his body towards me. I was so shocked I did not flinch. I swear everybody was looking at us. Anytime now, the girls would rush to me and stab me.

"You can just say you missed me...now everyone's looking at us" I said while I was pushing his body away from mine, ugh Seventeen bacteria.

"Aww your sis and your bestfriend! Are you okay with that S.coups?" The8 insultingly asked Seungcheol.

"I wouldn't mind! I'd be happy if any of my friends would be my brother-in-law" why the hell Seungcheol?!

"Well they still look cute together!" Jisoo said. Why would he? We look awful together Jisoo....us, the both of us are cute when we're together! Okay Jin! Snap out of it!

"We have a game later! Can you watch?" Mingyu asked. Wow he sounds like my boyfriend.

"Oh..uhmmm I could! My game's scheduled tomorrow and it finishes tomorrow too. Luckily your game's not scheduled the same time as mine so I think I can watch yours and you could watch mine also!" Why Jin? Why would you speak like this?

"Oh good!!" He then grabbed my hands and stood closer to me then turned around to face the stage.

MINGYU'S POV
I guess this is the game she wants to play. She might be pretty, flawlessly perfect, smart, athletic.....ugh! Snap out Mingyu!!! But two can play that game.

We headed to the indoor court because basketball's the first game.

The first 6 were picked. It was Me, Hoshi, Jeonghan, S.coups, DK and Vernon. We were against the 9th graders.

"Go Mingyu!!!!!!" I heard a loud shout from the crowd. As soon as I heard her I smiled, she plays the game so realistic.

"S.coups!!!!!!" That girl Suyeon followed.

"Go Jeonghan!!! Go DK!!! Go Hoshi!!! Go Vernon!!!" Jinee cheered.

I was the center so I was the one asigned to shoot. But then the guy with the jersey number 10 blocked me and stepped back to push my body away. This made me fall.

The game was man to man, physical contact made all of us feel weak. The 9th grader's bodies were to buff. Until such time I felt my right arm aching. I timed out and Jisoo came in.

"Are you okay?" I heard a voice rushing onto the players' seat.

"I'm okay...my arms....it's just aching" I answered.

"We should rush you to the clinic, you've landed with that arm on the floor several times" I knew Jinee was really worried. This time it was not because of the game. Her face showed me she was really concerned.

We arrived at the clinic and they checked my arms and everything. I was so exhausted with the game that I slept without knowing I was.