Chapter 3

The car pulled up, you stare down at the guys bulges in their pants, making you bite your lip.
"Mines the biggest." Luke whispered, making you grin.

You got out after Ashton who went on your right side, Luke quickly moving to your left.
They both fought over hitting and squeezing your ass, making you loose focus and trip, which they took advantage to hold you up by your breasts.

Luke threw you down onto the bed, Michaels lips latched onto yours as Ashton quickly undid your jeans, pushing his hand into your underwear, finding his way to your entrance and sliding a finger into you, making you moan against Michael.

Calum pushed Michael off.
"You're hogging." He growled, pulling your top off and groping your boobs, grinning.

Luke shoved Ashton off you, pulling your underwear down and attacking your clit with his mouth, making you scream out in delight, squeezing your eyes shut.
"Luke... Fuck!"
You opened your eyes to see Calums dick hovering over you.
"Open for daddy now." He smirked, in which you gladly look his length, letting him fuck your mouth.
You continued to moan and buck your hips. Fuck Luke made you feel good.
He suctioned his lips and swirled his tongue around inside you, still moaning as Calum pushed himself deeper and deeper into your mouth, moaning from the vibrations he felt from you. You hollowed your cheeks for him, his moans becoming croaky as he came in you, feeling you swallow his load.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
;)

Okay, that's all..... Chapter 4 coming in 10 mins ! ~A