Chapter 5

Michael pounded you in time with Ashton, now you were screaming in pleasure.

Luke suddenly pulled your head up from the crook of Ashton's neck and slammed his dick into your mouth and face fucked you hard. Calum rubbed his dick on your back, the only place of you free.

Nothing even hurt anymore. You were too absorbed in the pleasure the boys were giving to you.

The heat, the tension, the speed, everything was incredible.

You moaned against Luke and went with him, pushing your tongue under the ridge of his tip, making him hiss slightly.

Every muscle you had was clenched, you screamed against Luke, your orgasm getting closer and closer.
"Hold it baby.." Michael pleaded.
"We're doing everything together now sweetheart." Ashton smirked, looking at Luke and Michael.
"1.. 2.. 3."
All of you came together, Calum shooting his load over your back, making a mess.
You swallowed all of Luke's slower than the others, trying to keep your breath at the same time.
Michael breathed heavy, pulling out of you slowly.
Luke pulled his dick from your mouth softly, walking to the bathroom to fill the large spa, Calum backed out of your way.
You flopped off Ashton and caught your breath, staring up at the ceiling, taking in everything that just happened.

Ashton looked at you and grinned.
"You're fit."
You blushed and smirked.
"What can I say."

He chuckled and sat up, taking you in his arms and walking you to the bathroom, Michael and Calum following.

He stepped in carefully and laid you on himself and Luke as Michael and Calum got in beside them.

You rested your head back between both their shoulders.
"Did you enjoy that baby?" Luke purred in your ear.

You looked at him slowly.
"Like is an understatement."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You liking ?! ;)

This is probably one of the longest chapters, idk if to finish it here or carry on.

Stay tuned LEL ~A