Excitement + Messages

~ SONG ABOVE IS THE SONG THAT'S PLAYING WHEN RYLAND OPEN'S THE DOOR AND SAVANNAH IS STOOD THERE AND THEY LEAVE FOR THE DATE~

(Ryland's POV)
I walked downstairs the next day into the kitchen where everyone was. They all went quiet when they saw me. I smiled.

Rydel- Your smiling, tell me it went well?
Ryland- As a matter of fact it did, got a date tonight

Everyone burst into cheers and started smiling. Then Rydel walked over and hugged me. Then she let go.

Rydel- I am so happy for you
Ryland- Thanks
Stormie- I can't believe it! I always wanted you and Savannah to date
Riker- Yeah we approve

Everyone started laughing and Rydel went back over to Ellington. The door opened and closed and then into the kitchen walked Brandon, Lily(their mum), Dave(their dad), Raynah, Sierra(their sisters) and Savannah walked in last. We all stood in silence.

Lori- Sooooo?
Sav- What?
Lori- You two!
Sav- Lori, we haven't even been on a date yet ok don't start getting excited it's not like we're official
Ryland- Yeah she's right at least give us a chance

The doorbell rings.

Rocky- COME IN!

The door opens and closes again and then in walks Kacie. My eyes popped open. Everyone went silent.

Ryland- I knew I forgot something!
Ross- You didn't do it?
Kacie- Do what?
Ryland- I forgot to
Kacie- To do what? And why haven't you been replying to my calls and messages?

I was about to speak but hesitated and everyone looked at me with the type of eyes that said "Do it now!". I sighed and grabbed her hand leading Kacie out of the kitchen and out of the front door onto the porch. We both sat down on the steps.

Kacie- Ryland, what's going on?
Ryland- Kacie...I'm breaking up with you
Kacie- What? Why?
Ryland- I have feelings for someone else
Kacie- Wha..who?

I hesitated again because I didn't want to cause for Savannah but then she looked at the door and realised. She looked really angry. She stood up and stormed inside. I followed her as she walked into the kitchen.

Ryland- Kacie! Wait! Just listen!

She glared at Savannah who was on the other side of the kitchen next to Rydel and Alexa. She pointed her finger at her for a second.

Kacie- You!
Savannah- What have I done?
Kacie- You know exactly what you've done, you boyfriend stealer!
Savannah- Really? Your gonna moan at me over that? It's not my fault that you didn't pay more attention to who Ryland was with, he could of spent the night with another girl and you probably wouldn't have noticed

Everyone looked at me.

Vanni- Did you?
Ryland- NO!
Kacie- Look thats not the point, the point is that you stole Ryland from me
Savannah- I didn't steal him from you, he asked me out and I said yes because I like him and he likes me ok so just accept the truth and move one because he just broke up with you meaning your over ok, O- V- E-R, OVER!

Kacie just humphs loudly and storms out of the kitchen and out of the house. We all look at Savannah. She just shrugs.

Savannah- What? She was annnoying me

We just shook our heads slightly in agreement. Later on Savannah and her family went home while I got ready for our date. It was 6:00 and I got a Message. I looked at my phone and saw that it was Savannah.

~Phone Convo~

Sav- Hey, so where are we actually going on this date?
Ryland- It's a surprise but its gonna be romantic
Sav- Ok, and I'll meet you at your house
Ryland- Are you sure?
Sav- Yeah
Ryland- Ok

I smiled and put my phone down. I get dressed in black jeans, a black t- shirt, black converse and I combed my hair back and sprayed some hairspray. I sprayed some cologne and then walked downstairs where everyone was waiting. All the girls were stood together one side looking like they could burst into screams of excitement eany moment while the boys were all together on the other side smiling. I stood on the bottom step of the stairs.

Ryland- What?
Julianne- Nothing, we're just all excited for this date
Ryland- Ok

The doorbell rings. I walk of the bottom step and open the double doors. Savannah's stood there in a short dark blue skirt, a white crop top with a lace pattern on it, a black sleeveless small waist vest leather jacket. She also wore black sandals, gold bangles on her arm and gold earrings. Her long black hair lay just past her shoulders, cirled at the bottom. She wore only a little bit of make up. Her nails were small, white false nails- the same as yesterday. I smiled.

Ryland- Wow
Sav- I'll take that as a good thing
Ryland- You should I mean god you look beautiful
Person-(coughs) good one

I knew it was Ross but I ignored him and laughed slightly. So did Savannah. I went to walk outside.

Ryland- Lets go
Rydel- Have a nice time and when you get back, I want to hear "everything!"
Alexa- We all do
Sav-(laughs) ok

We walked down the steps and Rydel closed the door after us. I led her to my black car and I went over to her side and opened the door for her. She smiled and got in.

Sav- Thank you
Ryland- Your welcome

I closed the door and walked over to my side and got in. I closed the door and put my seatbelt on. Then I started driving. I drove to the secret place that I had set up for our date.