Begining.

"Watch where you're going fat ass"
Bitch. Whore. Worthless. I've heard them all before. After so many times of hearing those words, you think they wouldn't bother me. I thought that too. But in reality, each time I hear it.. I know that it's true.

"Sorry" I mutter under my breath. I didn't really mean it. I don't even know if they heard me. They probably didn't.. Everyone at this school barley even knows I exist. Except when I'm humiliated in front of the whole school. That happens a lot though.

You would think that "bullying" is a middle school thing. It usually is, but if it happens in high school, it's worse than ever. Not only do people not know what you're going through at home, but they just "bully" you because it makes them feel better.

I keep my thoughts to myself as I walk to my last class of the day. Math. I sigh and sit down in the very back of the class. The front gets called in too much and I don't feel like having an anxiety attack in front of the whole class today.

Everyone starts coming into the classroom. I get a huge amount of stares but I just shake it off and look down at my desk.

"Okay class today we are taking the Unit 4 Test today! WOOHOO!"
Mr. Link gets overly excited about tests. I think he expects us to actually pass them. I'm usually the only one who studies for tests but Mr. Link wanted to surprise us today and I'm not quite ready for this test.

"Our highest test score last time was miss Liva Karns!" He says practically out of breath and points to me. An abundance of laughs make their way to my classmates mouths and I just stare down at my feet not trying to tear up because I knew what was coming next.

"She probably banged the teacher"
Ana Lose says loud enough for everyone to hear.

"What are you talking about? She is way too ugly for that. Mr. Link can do so much better."

That's the last thing I heard because right then I took off to my car in the student parking lot and went home.

~~

Hey guys Bella here! That was my first chapter of this book! Please tell me what you feel about it and don't worry.. Someone special is gonna come in soon. ;)