Gladders

I wake with a start. Sweat running down my back to the waist of my shorts. I can't breathe, but I try and try. It's like I'm drowning on fear. I punch myself repeatedly in the stomach. finally, the water in my lungs comes up.
As I cough up the remaining water in my lungs I feel the ground under me move. 

Where the hell am I?  I look for a door, but can't one. Shit! Now what. I give up and sit on the floor of the metal crate. It keeps rising, and rising. Never stopping. The speed in creases. Going faster and faster every second. I close my eyes tight as a wall raises up to meet the crate.

"Stop your screaming shuck-face!" I open my eyes, and shut them again. It's so bright!

The guy that yelled at me stepped down and unlocked the door and jumped in. "Where am I?" I ask. "Your in the glade greenie", he stepped closer. I was able to take in all of his features. He had dirty blonde hair and blueish-green eyes. In one fast motion he swoops me up into his arms and puts me over his shoulders

"Put me down, NOW!" I scream, thrash, and kick, but it's no use. He's to strong. We go out of the crate and walk for a couple of minuets. he stops to unlock something put I cant see. He takes me off his shoulders and throws me in to what looks like a cage.

"Hey!" I protest. He shuts and locks the door. I run back up to the door and bang on it. " Hey! Some one help me!!!" I scream and bang on the door but it's no use. I finally give up.

I've been in here for an hour and finally exhaustion takes over and I drift to sleep.

"W.I.C.K.E.D is good. Remember that" 

____________________________________________________

Hey I need a name for her.

Leave a name in the comments Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

<3