sadness

Hey comment if you are actually reading this

         It's my 16th birthday as well as the anniversary of my parents death and all I want to do is sit in my room cry, and avoid ashton but no I have to go down to the ball room in my best attire and act like i'm happy and that I don't want to kiss prince ashton until he loves me back. Hopefully my lady mother will convince Queen Bitterblue that I don't need a party like ashton did last year. Here I go as a walk down the hall to the ballroom many people wish me a happy birthday and I smile my awkward smile and kept walk to I reached my destination and of course Queen Bitterblue had to yell " the birthday boy has arrived" and I hear Ashton and his cronies laugh."hello" I finally squeaked out . I walked to a corner and sat down Lady mother walked over and ruffled my peach hair and said "happy birthday  beau-fils" I replied "thank you belle-mère i'm glad you came you will be my only companion tonight ." "tisk boy what about Prince Ashton." "lady mother you know that Ash doesn't like me any more since it became know that I like the same sex and there is the fact that i'm a graceling as well as a monster. " "I know beau-fils try to have a good night." "okay lady mother. As she walked away I sighed I wouldn't have a good night for I feel Prince ashtons mind pushing against my mind taunting me and letting me know that he here and that he doesn't want to be my friend. I shed a single tear for my parents and my life and set upon my night. 

Later that night 

         A drunken Ashton came walking messely up to me his mind was whined open and I could hear all of his thoughts. Beside that I could see the vicious gleam in his eye and the next thing I know is that his soft warm lips are pressed against mine and that his thought are filled with passion and his hips are grinding against my I push him away and then i flee to my room sending a message to Queen Bitterblue that I need to be left alone for a couple days and that Prince Ashton is to never speak to me again.

I know it's short