Chapter 3

Stars POV
I woke up with chains around my wrists. At first, my memory was blurry but it started to come to me. How did I even get here? Right now I was inside some kind of jail cell. As I looked around I noticed a gun or blaster thingy outside the cell. It had a sign saying: DANGER- can cause Dizziness and fainting. That's what Ludo must have blasted me and Marco with. Wait, where is Marco? At the corner of my eye I could see a shadowy figure sitting next to me. It was Marco! "Marco? Marco?.." I whispered. For a second there was a silence, he then saw me and answered "Star? How did we get here? Where are we?" "I had the same questions Marco, don't worry your memory will come back to you. Right now we have to figure out a way to get out." We both looked for some kind of key to open the chains. "Oh I know! I'll look in my purse, it has all kinds of stuff in there" I said. I searched inside and there was no key, but I did find a bobby pin. I reached up to one hand and put the pin inside the lock. It took a while to open but finally I managed to unlock it. After I finished myself I went over to Marco and unlocked him. We walked over to the door and I tried to open it but I wouldn't budge. "Let me open it Star, I'm kind of an expert at locks" Marco said. With that, the door swung open. " Nice work" I said. "Thanks." We walked down the deep dark hallway and up some stairs until we found a door opening to a large room with a thrown in the middle."This must be Ludo's thrown room, where is he?" Marco said. I felt someone grab my arm, I looked behind me and saw two big monsters holding me and Marco. We both squirmed around trying to get out but, they were too strong. They brought us inside the room and there Ludo was, just sitting there on the thrown. "Star Butterfly and... Karate Boy. I've been expecting you two."Ludo said. "So, what do you want with us Ludo" I said. "Well if you must know, I'm planning on keeping you guys in my jail cell for all eternity! Now that I have your wand I'm going to rule the world!" My wand? My wand! Wait where is my wand?
"The wand is locked in a diamond cage, nothing can break it! Except for my remote that opens the cage" Ludo said. Thoughts were racing through my head right now. I need to get back my wand and I need to get out of here somehow. I remember when I first came to earth Marco taught me one of his cool karate moves. He called it the Jump double kick. First you took a big jump, then you kicked your opponent with both legs. Well since I don't have my wand I guess I'll give it a try. I quickly jump up and double kick the monster holding me. I then help Marco get out. I run to Ludo and grab the remote out of his green claws, I then open the cage holding my wand and snatch it. Me and Marco face Ludo's monster army and we continue doing what we do best, fighting monsters.