Part Six

The others just watching me,not knowing what's going on I turned around to face them "You guys can leave any time you want,if you don't want to fight back Starryton with me ! its okay,that'd be better if you guys choose now. I can do it myself"

and then they just keep silent "c'mon,I don't have time just to wait for you guys to choose.And if you guys choose to stay with me then hurry up ! " I ride my horse to the border of Stonewheat and Starryton with the same group members without Lacey. Seems like they choose to stay.

Suddenly I heard a loud noise. So we're all stopped. There's so many witches around us

" You can't just come and leave as you want,Guardians" one of them said.I can't see their faces.Its covered of their dark coloured coat. but their skins are usually pale. I know this going to happen. "You know Stonewheat are witches kingdom,right ? Young guardians"

"we don't have time to argue about this ! if you just let us go,no one's going to die " Aaron said but the witches just laughed

Heather just continue to ride her horse "don't let them deter our way "

suddenly a strong wind came to us and made us fall from our horses. I stand up and steady on my feet. They might made me fall but they don't who I really am. I pull out my knife that I always bring around me.

"Sarah don't-" Alice shout from behind me as I'm going to stab one of the witch.

when the witch that I stabbed laid on the ground and screaming in pain. Another witch use their magic to me. Suddenly I can't feel my legs and I feel over to the ground and I just could see the witches use their magic to my friends too when Aaron killed one of the witch.

And all my sights turned into a blank black.

When I woke up,We're in the tiny room. And I only with Aaron. Where's Heather,Alice and that unknown young man ? well,he isn't unknown but I just disn't got time to know his name.

"Sarah,You're alright? " As my sight gets clearer,I could see worry looks on his face.

"Aaron ? where are we ? "He sat next to me closer and laid on his back

"I don't know Sarah" he close his eyes but I know he doesn't really sleep. He just calm himself

"We gotta get out"
"But how ?" His eyes are fixed on me. I just realize how pretty his eyes are.

--------------
So today I finally post double chapter. Even though chapter five is short AF I'm sorry.
And don't worry even my chapters are short but I'll update everyday. And hopefully I can post a longer update next time.
Thanks