Part Three

That man finally said "oh,of course you can. Get inside and make yourself comfortable" he lead us to get inside. There's a lady came closer to him. " who are they ? are they the witches ? " she asked. That lady looks pretty with a long black hair on braid. "no,they aren't. They from Estercrest.Have you seen them before ? they said that they are a guardians"

She greeted us and let us to take a rest. She left us to the kitchen and back with some dried cake. She sat next to me "aren't you daughter of Mr and Mrs Anderson ?" I just look at her straight to her eyes. I feel like I know and seen her before but I can't remember who is she how can she knows me ?.

"Yes I am.How can you know me ?"

she gave me soft smile and then she hugged me. My friends just starring at the lady. "I'm Alice. Do you remember ? I'm Andrea's friend" Now I can remember her. I remember when my sister and her spent time together and played with me. I remember how they laugh over their jokes that I don't even think that was funny. I remember how close my family and hers.

"yes,of course I remember. where have you been since the war ?"

"I was with Andrea that night but suddenly someone trapped us into a castle. They gave an injuction and that made me passed out. When I woke up I was on the side road with stretch all over my body.Some people helped me and gave me jobs.Since that day I live in Stonewheat."

"And why don't you help Andrea AND TELL ME WHAT' WRONG ?" I can't help my voice to rise. I'm so mad at her right now. She supposed to go back to Estercrest so the other people can help the other victims including my sister.

"Sarah I know its hard for you but plea-"

"But what? I don't want to hear your explanation ! YOU'RE A LIAR AND THE BETRAYER OF ESTERCREST"

"Sarah,you have to understand ! I can't come back to Estercrest. If I could I will just back to my family and build a new life or even help your sister but I don't know where I was. I don't know what's going on. I knew everything about it just recently.That time,the king closed all the access to Estercrest and now I heard about kingdom's problem and I know that you'll do what you're doing now"

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I don't know what I want to say.I just want my old life back.

"hey you okay ?" Aaron touch my shoulder and I let him pulled me into his arms. "its okay.I'm here and always be here for you. Now you better sleep we'll have a journey tomorrow" he kissed my forehead and lay me into a carpet where Lacey and Heather already laid on their backs.

--------------------
I promise next chapter would be longer