Part One

I woke up to Sunshines that came through my window. I put my feet on the ground and knot my hair into a ponytail. I was about to go back to sleep but then I remember I have to come to the castle. I have an appointment with the queen. So I decided to get ready before I'm late.

When I met the queen,she asked me to be her daughter's guardian.She said that she trusted me.But I refuse,how can I be a princess' guardian ? The royal family had been nice to me and my family but I just can't take it how they careless about my oldest brother who died defending the prince,and my sister who got hostage in Starryton

"But I just want you to be her friend and her guardian,She needs you as her friend,Sarah. How many golds do you want? I could give everything to you." She trying to negotiate with me ? No way old lady you can't pay me.

"I'm sorry,but I don't need your golds,I don't need anything fancy from you. I need my sister"

"Why would you need her ? She's dead " dead? but my family need a prove.
I gave the queen a salute and then walked out the castle. If the princess needs someone to protect her why doesn't she asked another guardians anyway. The queen is lucky enough when I'm not in mood to argue about this.

When I arrived at home,I only see Alex.He asked where have I been but I just smile and told him that I was at Lacey's place. If he knows the truth he's going to kill me.

I didn't realize that I've been staring at the trees for a few minutes.

"Hey what are you thinking of ? C'mere and help me cut these woods!"  Alex suddenly broke my imaginary thoughts

"Why don't you do it yourself? I'm going to aunt Carla's place to take the bakes that mom had ordered. See you later" I left him and ride my horse to the border of Estercrest kingdom.

But when I arrived to aunt Carla's place I could see an empty and broken houses.What happened here ? I bet there's someone from Starryton kingdom here before me.Are they here to revenge ?  My sister wasn't enough and they came to hostage some more other people ?

I ride back my horse to the centre of Estercrest and find Lacey and Heather.

"Lacey,Heather you have to hear this" I shouted from behind them. They immediately look at me
"Something's wrong in outside line of Estercrest"

They jumped up to their horse and We were going to look around to know what had happened. But there's posters everywhere about the princess Melissa is suddenly missing.The king ordered all the guardians to gather in the castle.

But instead three of us going to Aaron's place maybe he knows what's going on.

---------------------------------
This is the first time I publish a story
Sorry for any incorrect grammar and confusing story line