Part Seven

I woken up because of a noisy voice from outside. Aaron's steady himself and look down to me.

"What's going on" I asked as I stand up on my feet. Aaron just shake his head.

I was about to pull out my knife from my knife pocket it wasn't there. I panicked and I think that the witches must be got my knife away when I passed out.

Aaron pull out his thin sword. I swear it was the thinnest sword I've ever seen. And he kicked the wall a few times. The wall started to creak a little because it made of woods I guess.

I followed what he does. I remember I still have another smaller knife than the one that I used to stabbed a witch earlier.

When we finally made a hole to got out,Aaron nods his head and lead the way.

When on our way,there's three witches came to us and we immediately used our weapons against them. But they used their magics, suddenly Aaron said some spells. I don't know what that means but that spells made the witches fell down on the ground. And we easily kill them. We took their coats and wear it.

We wear the witch coat to fool the other witches when they're around.

We walked around to looking for the others. But instead we just realize we're in the castle of Stonewheat.

When we near a massive door,we stopped.
"No,please just let her go,I promise you I would do anything you want ! " I heard voice of young lady said. And that man pulled her to the wall
"I'm sorry honey. But that would be nice to see your sister on the ground and running out of her blood"

"Please don't !" She screamed but that man hit her "do you remember your baby,Our baby ?!"
"How do you dare hurting me ?!"

What? What is actual f happened here.

"Get her back to her room ! " that man Command to his chambermaids.

I came closer to see that lady but Aaron stopped me "its dangerous,Sarah"

"But-" Aaron cuts me off.And hold my hands tightly to stay away from the door and we looking for the others.

"Hey over here !" Heather waved her hands in the air. She's with Alice and the man that with Alice.

"How you guys even get out from that weird jail thing?" Alice asked us with curiousness

"Its a long story,we better hurry up" I said getting ready to run

When we're about to run I saw a lady with a long curly blond hair. She's wearing a broken white long dress.

She turned around and running came to me "Sarah ! I miss you so much " she hugs me tight.
Her voice,her hugs,I know her.

" Andrea ?" We pulled away and she touch mu cheeks with her cold hands

"Yes ! Its me. Andrea Anderson,your sister" she touched my hair away from my face. "Look see how much you've grown "

"We have to go from this place, and you have to come with us" I said and hold her hands

"But I'm pregnant" she said,touching her baby bump.

"And who's baby is it ? "

"Its mine and the witch " I could see her tears streaming down her face.I wiped away her tears.

"You can tell me later about what've going on. But now we have to run" she nods and ran with us.She holds my hands really tight .
"But I don't know where are our horses"

"I know where are your horses. Follow me !" Andrea lead our way with me right behind her.

She opened the door to the back of the castle.There's huge savanna. "There's your horses right ?" She stopped and point out