Party poison

Ain't no DJ gonna save my soul,

I sold it long ago for rock 'n roll

Picture: the party

Song: My chemical romance- Party Poison

---------------------------------------------------------
6 months past after my afternoon in Tony's garage and my life was slowly becoming more stable. Me and Vic both past that important test we were studying for, but I was still regularly tutoring him. Well, we were mostly chatting and listening to music instead of studying, but you get my point. He kind of became my person of trust, I told him about all my trouble with my mom and everything going on with Casey. I also told him about what was happing in my group with Mike, Jaime and Tony, but I noticed that it hurt him to talk about his little brother, so I didn't do it that often.

I also became his point of trust. He told me about the grades he got for tests and sometimes he even told me about his self harm issues. He told me that it first was a way to get attention, for people to notice him and offer him help, but it soon became an addiction which he would rather hide than anyone offering him help. He was ashamed of it and of the reason why he started it and even though I didn't think attention is a good reason to start cutting yourself, his situation was kind of an exception. He had so little interaction with people, that I can kind of understand why he was doing extreme things to get it.

I also think he does it out of self hate, but he never told me that, it's just an instinct of mine.

My friendship with him was the weirdest friendship I had ever had. We ignored each other in school, but when we were alone it was like we had known each other for years.

My bond with Mike, Jaime and Tony became stronger too. I was sitting with their group in the breaks and I was with them after school a lot too. I soon became an expert of sneaking out of the window at night to go to parties they threw or jam sessions. until now I had gotten away with it.

Jaime also still walked me home after school every day. He was the only one who knew about me and Vic being friends and he kept it from Mike and Tony for me. Which was quite special, because he told Mike and Tony everything.

After a while my mom wanted to meet Jaime, because I was forced to tell her about him. That was because she asked me why I knew the way back home so soon. I told Jaime to show up in normal clothes instead of his usual clothes and it was...well hilarious.

The button up shirt he was wearing didn't suit him at all and his hair was in front of his face.

My mom approved of him being my friend but since that day I'm still laughing at him for his look of that day. I'm actually happy that he did it for me, though. I truly thought I could count on him.

It was mid December, but it was only a little bit colder. I could still wear short sleeves to school and it still felt too hot for my skin. Casey was visiting for Christmas and I couldn't be more excited. I still had to wait a whole week for that, though.

I was sitting in Spanish class when I asked Mr. Posey if I could go the bathroom. I walked into the halls with the lockers and there was no one to be seen. So it kind of came as a surprise to me that I suddenly felt hands pushing me against a locker. My head bumped against the locker and pain shot through the back of my head. ''Dude!'' I screamed to see that it wasn't a dude at all. I looked Right into the angry blue eyes of Jessie, pushing her arm against my throat so I couldn't leave. She was way stronger than I could've ever imagined.

'Jessie what are you doing?' I yelled at her trying to push her off me, but she was too strong. When I noticed that moving only hurt more, I stopped.