Old Rivalries Awoken And New Ones Formed

SERENAS POV

i came out if the bathroom in ash's room after washing my face. I was really tired after the flight and i nust needed to freshen up. I remembered that i told ash that i was going to come to the restroom to see who was there with him. I put my hat back on and i made my way to the door of ash's room. I left the room and i saw that the room to the guest room was open and clemont and Bonnie were standing outside. They looked like they were startled or something. Like they had just seen a ghastly or something. I went closer and saw that four girls were on top of ash. This made me quite angry for some reason.

"its been a long time huh ash", one of the girls got up from the ground, now squatting said. This girl wore a yellow tank top which was quite shirt and exposed a lot of her belly. She also wore blue jean booty shorts and red suspenders. Her hair was orange and she tied it up into a pony tail on the side.

"too long misty", ash said as he got up from the floor and said to the girl who's name was supposedly misty.

"yeah at least you could've kept in contact", another girl got up and said. This one had brown hair and wore a red bandanna on top of it. She wore a red t shirt with the collars of the shirt lifted up. She wore dark blue skin tight bike shorts and a white skirt on top of it.

"i guess i could've may", ash said sweatdropping. Wait he knew her. Well now i guess he knew all of them, but how.

"yeah ash. You just left and never said anything to any of us", another girl said. This girl had long blue hair, with golden clips on both sides. She also wore a white beanie with a pink pokeball logo on it. She wore a black sleeveless mini dress with the end of it turning into a skirt which was coloured pink. She also wore a pink scarf around her neck.

"hey you're making it sound like im the bad guy dawn", ash said.

"well you kinda are. You're such a kid", the last girl said sweatdropping. She had really big black hair tied up into a ponytail near the end. She wore a long sleeved baggy cream sweater. She had a pink shirt tied around her waist and she wore white tights which came just over her knees.

"still haven't let go of that huh iris", ash said as he got up.

"well ash..... You surprised", Gary said as he kept his and over ash's shoulder.

"yes i am. What are you guys doing here anyway", ash asked the girls.

"well we came here to stay in a hostel but we saw you're mom and we walked over to say hi. When we started talking to her she was all like 'no friend of ash's is staying at some lousy hostel. You can always stay here' and so we did", the girl called dawn said with a smile.

if you ask me, she made a pretty good impression of ash's mom.

"oh i see....... But why in pallet town", ash asked her.

"well we were searching for hostels online and the most reasonable ones were here", misty said.

"oh", ash blankly replied.

"'oh' seriously. That's what you got after we see you after so many years. 'oh'", misty yelled.

she's quite scary to me. Should probably note not to get on her bad side.

"well im just overwhelmed. I don't really know what to say. Like you said i haven't seen you hiys for so long", ash said.

"so who're they behind you", the girl named may asked, peeping over ash's shoulder.

"oh i totally forgot. These are my friends clemont and Bonnie", ash said pointing over at them.

"its nice to meet you guys", the siblings greeted